Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

new bow!!

Old 09-15-2002, 07:21 AM

Default new bow!!

I went in to get some arrows made and ended walking out with a new bow. Got a high country carbon 4 runner. I've been long over due for a new one. Had a hell of time telling my wife we were short 750.00 in the checking account. Arrows won't be ready until Monday so I just sit and stare at now.
Old 09-15-2002, 09:02 AM

Default RE: new bow!!

Soonerbred , i had that same problem. I purchased a Hoyt Magnatec with the XT2000 Limbs yesterday. Well our checkbook didnt exceed the 500.00 mark between the bow and a couple of incidentals. Good Luck to Yu with yours.
Old 09-15-2002, 09:14 AM

If I was gonna buy a new bow,the carbon 4-runner would be my only choice.Let us know how ya like it.
Old 09-15-2002, 11:44 AM

soonerbred, i bought the highcountry bruteforce last year. i wanted the carbon 4 runner but could'nt come up with the money. i paid $400 for the brute and just love that bow. let us know how you do with yours.

jeff greene
Old 09-15-2002, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on the new bow! I have been in the same boat you're in....lol!