Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 who uses trophy ridge drop away rest? >

who uses trophy ridge drop away rest?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

who uses trophy ridge drop away rest?

Old 01-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: who uses trophy ridge drop away rest?

I have the guide series on it's way to me in the mail for my new patriot. Good deals can be had on Ebay (I paid $104 shipped) if you are comfortable installing yourself.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use one myself.
One thing that has always made me laugh, calling the high end trophy ridge products- the "guide series"!
I don't care how tuned HIS bow is! His binoculars had better be top notch, but leave the bow shooting to me please.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:28 AM

i have one on my ar bow. i went to the drop zone from a whisker biscuit, wow what a difference no more fletching issues, which mine was tuned with the easton guide and still had minor fletching issues. only noise i hear is a little ping when i let the arrow fly but nothing serious. i luv mine and woudlnt go back to a whisker biscuit for anything. its a change tho considering its not a full containment rest as i like to call it. it helped me correct my form while drawing. the first few times my arrow fell off whiel drawing and i got pissed but i realized it was because i wasnt drawing properly so it taught me tha which along i thought was worth it. i do seem to shoot better but maybe thats just me.seem to shoot better groups. my next bow purchased it will be set up with one. mer personally id have a local shop set it up IF u arent familiar with them. it was confusing for me but i after they showed up i understood. but overall you wont be dissapointed or least i wasnt. good luck