Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How many of you??? >

How many of you???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How many of you???

Old 01-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How many of you???

not me

Been bow hunting for about 6 years. Only 1 deer so far. I still need lots of practice. Always will be practicing. I think I am a decent shot, but no where near the best.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:32 PM

"There are several reasons why I asked this question:

1) First of all , I believe we owe it to ourselves, our sport, and especially to the animals we pursue to be the absolute best we can be before we step foot in the woods. We are toting bows around with broadhead tipped arrows, attempting to shoot them at deer or whatever. I don't take that lightly. My point is, the stakes are high for the hunter and the hunted. If you feel like theres so many people out there better than you, then maybe you don't belong in the woods. "

What a load of crapolla!!! Downright funny except for the fact I believe 'ol BS actually believes this stuff.
My bad!!!! Your messing with our minds again aincha?

LOL
Old 01-26-2005, 02:00 PM

HMMMmmmm, No Comment!!!!
Old 01-26-2005, 05:26 PM

Well i could say that but sometimes my buddy the camera man is up there also and he shoots pretty darn good!!!
ORIGINAL: FencePost

I'm usually the best hunter, in my tree.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:32 PM

I hunted for 6 years before i got my first deer(doe) and i can still taste how good it was i never take hunting or shooting for granted,first time i get cocky more than likely i 'll be eating hamburg for the next five years .......i keep my cockyness to myself ,never make fun of people who miss deer i tell them positive thing like ....well your seeing deer and enjoy the great outdoors,no one to impress but myself.......
Old 01-26-2005, 05:48 PM

Hey PA hardwood...guns dont kill people...husbands who come home early kill people!!!![:-]
Old 01-26-2005, 05:52 PM

I agree with you..I feel I am the best elk hunter around..For me it comes naturally..I just seem to know where the elk are at. I dont tree stand hunt..I stalk them. I move in close for the kill. sometimes I ambush them.. It takes a great hunter to be a great hunter..
Old 01-27-2005, 12:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been trying to be a good boy and stay out of this one but I can't leave well enough alone. I do think that a hunter needs to be confident, but to say your the best around well thats just stupid, ignorant, egotistical and a lot of B.S. How do you know for sure, do you know everyone personaly? What measurment do you use to judge yourself and others? Also what makes you the best hunter over a average hunter? O I forgot you said that you were the best and nothing else matters so all here are suppose to take your word for it. Sounds like you also have a very closed mind and don't bother trying to learn from others because after all your the best around so what could someone else have to say or teach you right? One other thing, some of the best hunters I know are very, very secret about there hunting and success, because they don't want to ruin a good thing. They don't want a lot of people knowing. Unless you were best friends or family you might not know they even like to hunt. But then again I am sure you are better then them too?
Old 01-27-2005, 08:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hey buddy if that's what drives you to be in the woods then you have some serious issues and may want to consider taking up something else.

and my answer to the question...................... Who the heck cares? I'd much rather spend my time scouting or shooting or whatever instead of parading around town with a questionaire to determine who the best hunter is. Pathetic dude.
Brings up a good question. What exactly is your criteria for being the best hunter in your area? How does one achieve such a status?
Good God please don't ever come to my woods I don't want to be humiliated in your presence[:-]
Old 01-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Jim you can say it's a joke but you seem to write just alittle good for a ace bow hunter.You want to spill it all? Or did daddy sell the farm to send you to school up state???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.