Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Stealth Stabilizers >

Stealth Stabilizers

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stealth Stabilizers

Old 01-24-2005, 01:30 PM

Default RE: Stealth Stabilizers

I have an 8 inch stableizer and I shoot more accuratly
Old 01-24-2005, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Yes I am definitely a die-hard Stealth guy! No doubt about it.......I'm sort of a nut when it comes to feeling like I have the very best accessories on my bows, and I have found nothing that equals a Stealth stabilizer for performance with regards to recoil,noise and vibration reduction.

And now the fashion concious girly men,who don't like a black stabilizer can finally shoot one that will match your bow. At least you Mathews and bowtech guys for now.
Not sure if Jerry has plans for the Hoyt camo pattern? as these stabilizers work terriffic on those C & 1/2 bows.

If you haven't tried one, you really owe it to yourself. I'm not blowing smoke ,they are as good as it gets, and when you find the one that balances properly with your bow and individual tastes IMO you are going to have a heck of a time trying to beat it. I've tried with many many different ones.
I did a test a while back against a bunch of different models and Stealth was the best on every bow, and with every weight arrow I shot. "Saggitarius" also did a similar test with his batch of stabilizers (and he's REALLY a stabilizer nut) and came up with the exact same results.
Can't wait to show you guys my new Mossy Oak Obsession one.
I gotta post up to say that I called Jerry tonight and ordered one of the new Mossy Oak Obsession 6" models. The guy actually pulled off the road on his way somewhere to take my order information, and made sure I knew that it may take a while for him to get the stabilizer to me since it was sent out for the dipping process. I really appreciate that someone lets me know that ahead of time before they take my money................

I think I am going to die of anxiety here.........today I ordered a leftover 04' Patriot s/c, a Drop Zone Guide Series, and now the Stealth 6". I can't wait to start getting these toys in the mail and get out to shoot............

This guy seems like a class act!
Old 01-24-2005, 05:59 PM

dang rickjames, we'll be shooting the same setup, except my stabilizer is 2 inches longer. i also have a sims enhancer in my rear stab hole and i added cat whiskers to go along with my bowtech silencing package, oh yeah, and a no peep. mine is an '05 patriot, got it as a replacement, but it's the same bow. i switched from a sims stab to the stealth and there is no comparison.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Fork Horn

Guys, I know you like dealing directly with the guy that owns stealth, but he is selling them to cabels
( that where I bought mine). But if you are in a big hurry to get it you can check with Cabelas in you area if you have one close to you.

They sell for the same price asthey do on the internet.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:53 AM

For those interested, here is a little more info on the Stealth stabilizers.

http://www.bowhunting.net/evaluation...tabilizer.html