Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in......... >

My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

Old 01-17-2005, 12:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

Well, Charlie I OKed it with him. It is his business line for his scoring. Not a home line. It's an answering service you leave a message on it and he calls you back in his free time. So don't be so fast to jump to conclusions on something you guys are only assuming about.

Atlas you seem to be the one who wants to throw a tantrum here. You are arguing with yourself because as I said I have no more argument in me for you over this. All you are doing is wasting bandwidth throwing your insults. I would give the shirt off of my back for quite a few of the members here whether you admit it or not you know it is true. You strive for controversy. I'm not saying that is a bad thing but you cannot deny it.

I see no reason why I would want to delete this thread as I said no harm was ment to be sent to anyone, if I offended anyone I apologize once again. Chill out dude. Take a couple deep breaths and relax the sun is still going to rise in the morning, I promise.

I am done bumping this disgrace to the top of the page as well.
Thank you. As I am growing tired of reading your constant negativity
Old 01-17-2005, 01:32 AM

Chill out dude. Take a couple deep breaths and relax the sun is still going to rise in the morning, I promise.
Go ahead and take a heavy dose of that also, for gods sake its just a deer!!!

By the way congrats on the nice buck.
Old 01-17-2005, 03:57 AM
Fork Horn

Oh no not another picture of buckies deer!!!!! He must be your first bigun, huh??

Lets face it when we all look at the deer what do we see???

We see a 135 inch deer (135 3/8 Net Typical), and by gosh thats just what he scores too!! Nice deer!!
Old 01-17-2005, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

As far I can remeber I haven't posted on one of these threads yet but.........get over yourself already. You have been patting yourself on the back so much over this deer I am surprised your arm hasn't fallen off. You killed a decent deer that's wonderful who hoo now friggn drop it. I didn't think your deer would score that high either. I'm not calling you a liar it just doesn't look like a 160 class deer. It certainly isn't a very impressive representative of a 160 class deer. So feel free to add me to the list of "doubters" and go out and shoot your bow or scout or at least come up with something original to post about. By the way as much as I hate to agree with atlasman on anything, I also believe this post makes you look juvenile.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

what a bunch of total strangers on a internet forum
I noticed atlas said this twice. As I may be a stranger to buckeye or many of you cause I haven't met you face to face, I would still consider many to be friends.

I am a little bit older than this young lad, and I probably would have done the same thing. I can remember the posts when some of you basically called him a liar. I would want to clear my name just like he did. I wouldn't want people to think I was a liar because some disagreed with my score. Would I have listed the names of the ones that really torqued me off...prolly not, but to each his own.

Buckeye, once again congrats on the nice deer.

Hopefully now we can have some closure to this issue and move on. Any more pictures of this deer better be just to show him off and not create more arguments!!
Old 01-17-2005, 07:38 AM

Liar

Old 01-17-2005, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well i don`t care what the deer scores. Its a nice buck on in anyone`s book Congrats. And congrats to all hunter`s who took some really nice bucks in the contest. Her is a few of the names that turned in some really nice buck`s. TRIBAL,BUCKEYEHUNTER,KRISON,TODDGRAF,3PTBUCK,MAZUR I,JOHN-DEER,SW-IOWA-HUNTER,WOLFEN68,SHED33.BLDTRALONE, I don`t mean to sham anyone`s `deer that was turned in durring the contest. They where all good bucks! but these are a few that seemed to stand out (IMO) CONGRATS TO ALL! rta47.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:52 AM
Fork Horn

Are you sure your head isn't photoshopped onto that picture? Looks like a strategically placed neck gaiter to me. But, what do I know, looked like a mid 130's deer to me too. Seriously man, I have kept quiet about this all Fall but you finally went over the top. You are acting like 24 going on 12. It's a nice deer and you should be proud but as you get older you will figure out there is a lot more to life. Move on. Now I've done it, top of the list.[&o]
Old 01-17-2005, 09:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

I can remember the posts when some of you basically called him a liar. I would want to clear my name just like he did. I wouldn't want people to think I was a liar because some disagreed with my score. Would I have listed the names of the ones that really torqued me off...prolly not, but to each his own.
This is basically how I felt. I had some guys calling me a liar. I wanted to clear my name.Had NUMEROUS PM's about when the official score was going to be in and numerous PM's about an update. Had I never posted the "official" score I would have been the liar who never backed his word. I prove I wasn't BSing and now I am in a whole new arguement over this.

I will say it again if me listing the names of the guys who questioned or attacked me is wrong in any way. I am sorry.

I also believe this post makes you look juvenile.
Try reading your posts in the crossbow thread too as you point fingers.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Try reading your posts in the crossbow thread too as you point fingers.
No need to read them, I wrote them. You don't see me running around posting thread after thread screaming to the world "I killed a deer", "I killed a deer", "look at me I killed a deer".

Quick Reply: My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.