Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

newbie here

Old 01-10-2005, 03:01 PM

Default newbie here

Hello all. First day on this sight and am confused over something I read. As a "newbie" am I not allowed to comment to posts?
At what point will I be able to give my opinions?
Thanks.
p.s.
Although I'm new here, I've been hunting Whitetails for 30 years with both bow and gun, and am even fairly successful at it.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: newbie here

You can post to any thread you'd like.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:35 PM

Welcome aboard. Good having you. Yes, youcan post to any thread at all, but sometimes we have trouble with the server and no one can post. Not very often tho.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:39 PM

Thanks fellas. I got the impression that maybe some of the older members didn't want to hear from someone new. Cool. I normally have alot to say.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:39 PM

In order to post to a thread, you need to be logged in under your user name and password. Then post away to any thread you like.
Old 01-10-2005, 04:27 PM

Where did you read that? This place is all about opinions, any one can have one and is welcome to express it. Of course if you start talking about something it sounds like you have no experience at you will not be taken too seriously and possibly get called on it.

Like say you have a thread saying you have never used a bow before and ask what you need to get set up and all. Then a week later you are on here giving tuning advice to someone that is having problems. Some may say you have no buisiness answering at all, but if it is a question on something you actually delt with and worked it out by all means share your experience.

These sites are not any fun without interaction from the members (regardless of how new they are), so post on anything you want. Some come here to learn, others come here to share thier knowledge, and others yet come here out of boredom just to stir things up[].

Welcome aboard, glad to have you regardless of why you came here.

Paul
Old 01-10-2005, 04:35 PM

Thanks Paul.
Old 01-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

welcome aboard
Old 01-10-2005, 05:25 PM

Thanks Rhody...nice ta meet ya.
Old 01-10-2005, 05:26 PM

OK flint...thanks for replying.

Quick Reply: newbie here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.