Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Norb Mullaney test data >

Norb Mullaney test data

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Norb Mullaney test data

Old 01-07-2005, 09:33 AM

Default Norb Mullaney test data

Anybody got a link to a site with a compilation of his data on bow efficiencies, stored energy, etc? Want to do some speed estimates on Jackson's site.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:27 AM

Default RE: Norb Mullaney test data

I think there used to be a site for it, it was the site for the magazine he does the reports for. However when I looked at it a few years ago you had to subscribe to the site to get the info unless it was a new article they had online.

Might be different now. Punch his name into a search engine like yahoo or google and see what comes up.

Paul
Old 01-07-2005, 12:09 PM

Default RE: Norb Mullaney test data

Tried that. Got refs to the magazine, which I would have to subscribe to to find what I want.
Maybe sonebody has done the research already. I tried calling Martin, but the folks who might be able to answer the questions weren't in.
What are the typical bow efficiencies and stored energy/draw force ratios for today's single cam 70# bows-specifically the Martin Panther Mag?