Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ted Nudgent (This guy is Cra--Z) >

Ted Nudgent (This guy is Cra--Z)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ted Nudgent (This guy is Cra--Z)

Old 12-27-2004, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ted Nudgent (This guy is Cra--Z)

Uncle Teddy is the Man . He has done tons of good on our behalf , and goten disabaled and uderprivalaged kids into hunting , ALOT more than most who complain about him . Hes diferant , Hes brash , Hes bold , Hes a hell of a goodguy .
Old 12-27-2004, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

What do you think the anit-hunters and those on the border line think if they see his videos or television shows? Are all hunters like this guy? I appreciate his work and support to the sport, but I think he is giving the wrong impression to those that don't know his personality.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:39 AM
Fork Horn

ahhh--"the mystical flight of the arrow".

like it or not, he is probably ther biggest political influence that we hunters have.

be kind to ted..
Old 12-27-2004, 11:25 AM

Ted's hunting is just like his music. Balls to the wall. He puts everything he has into it. I have read his books and love them. He has done more for keeping those pinhead polititions and PETA idiots from shutting down the sport we love than anyone alive. I don't really care much for his show but I am thankful for him when it comes time to take my gun or bow to the woods.

Besides, he has a gorgeous wife!!!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2004, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think it is so funny when he says...

Nuge walks over to his arrow sticking in the ground...."Now where have we seen this before?"

LMAO. I'm like, in your quiver!!! LOL.
Old 12-27-2004, 02:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Besides, he has a gorgeous wife!!!!!!!!
So why does he sleep around on her then????????????????
Old 12-27-2004, 02:53 PM

Nugent is a disaster. If we need him to publicly support bowhunting, we are in big trouble.

His show starts with a 5 minute "spirit of himself" rock and roll introduction and then invariably he arrows an animal that follows a man-made food trail to within 10 yards of his stand in what surely must be a fenced in game preserve (and a small fence at that).

I used to think that Texas fenced rifle hunting was bad, but this is much worse. Some shows he arrows two to three such "wild spirits" the same afternoon.
Ted Nugent has nothing in common with the average bowhunter, even those of us who like rock and roll.

Those of you who like the apparent spiritual side of Nugent should be aware that there is now also a full time YOGA channel, which is probably al lot less loud and commercial.
Old 12-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whether you like him or not, Ted Nugent has done more good for the hunting community than probably anybody here has. He may be wacko but we're lucky to have him on our side. He's one guy that stands up for hunters, and has been doing it publicly for years!
Old 12-27-2004, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I do admit that TED sometimes is over the top. I admit he even will sometimes upset my own outlook on hunting.

But.. TED is heard! A strong voice that helps to carry hunting through many political lobbies. It is important that the group of hunting is heard as ONE. Set aside all differences, if not the ANTIS will defeat our own legislation. YOU CAN bet.. they do not scramble against themselves. The ANTIS voice is one.. TED is one of OURS!

WWW.HUNT-BLOG.COM
Old 12-27-2004, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

Woah, woah, woah!!!!! Uncle Ted is the man!!!! He is the real deal.... Screw that political correctness... It's too bad there aren't more out there like him... There isn't a more respectfull, real, responsible outdoorsman than him... He is excentric, but it's a good thing...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.