Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 unethical way of hunting >

unethical way of hunting

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

unethical way of hunting

Old 12-12-2004, 02:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: unethical way of hunting

ORIGINAL: atlasman
If it is true go beat the piss out of him and then turn him in because he is not a hunter.
Excellant suggestion.

We should know soon enough.

If everything posted is true, he has proof, knows the guy and should be turning him in by the end of business hours tomorrow. Should be an arrest, I'd say at the latest by the end of the week.

I'd say by a week from today we should be seeing a link to the news story on an arrest.

Unless this is all just an urban legend cooked up by the anti's.

In any case if I don't see a link to an arrest by two weeks from now, I'm calling "bullsh1t" on this one.
Old 12-12-2004, 03:31 PM

I don't think it would be as hard you think, especially at night. In my area they just stand there and look at you in the middle of the road sometimes. I have had to actually drive around them a few times. Some deer just don't care, and the headlights seem to fascinate them.

During the day, I don't see it happening.

It is getting to sound a bit odd though isn't it.

I have met guys that hunt deer with there vehicles though. An old beater truck will thump one pretty good if you can get close enough to it.

Paul
Old 12-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you are a ethical hunter yourself and it is really happening then you should have turned him in all ready! If its true do what other have said and turn him in!
Old 12-12-2004, 08:20 PM

Ha Ha Ha. You cant believe all that crap can you ???????? Cutting them backstraps out when they are still alive. I hope you dont believe the old lady when she tells you she is out shopping everyday or better yet tanning.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

shoot him.

No, seriously, turn his ass in. I can't beleive how ignorant and cruel some people are. He is obviously not a hunter in any facet of my mind and should get exactly what he deserves.

The problem is, a lot of these guys once turned in, will do it again just for spite. The other problem is the DNR or game commissions. Seems to me, most of these guys would rather catch a guy not wearing an orange hat or something stupid like that instead of catching a poacher. Poachers require more work I guess.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:45 AM

Call the DNR!

This type of behavior is completely 100% not acceptable. If you think of it punch him in the face for me![:@]
Old 12-13-2004, 07:27 AM

I am curious - what kind of proof do you have?
Old 12-13-2004, 07:33 AM
Fork Horn

the deer that he had cut the straps out of and i dont think the other guy is goin to say anything i already made the anonomys call to the dnr i am goin a step further though and telling the dnr officer who is in that area... for the area it happened there is only 1 dnr officer
Old 12-13-2004, 07:37 AM

Turn him in! I would turn in my own flesh and blood for that
Old 12-13-2004, 07:44 AM

Good job - Let us know how this turns out. That SOB needs his nads nailed to the wall.

Quick Reply: unethical way of hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.