Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

EUROPEAN MOUNT

Old 11-25-2004, 12:44 AM

Default EUROPEAN MOUNT

What do ya think ( NUBO ) the two together are for a customer the single is mine from this year

this one here is mine
Old 11-25-2004, 01:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: EUROPEAN MOUNT

I have one and would like to have a artist paint a scene on it , But people I ask around here doesn't want to touch a skull???????????
Old 11-25-2004, 08:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Aaron!

Those mount's look really good ,I am going to have you do our's for sure .Hopefully they'll look as good as your's . They'll look great on the wall . Yes! they do look excellent .

nubo
Old 11-25-2004, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks good godzeus.Hopefully I can get one done this year.
Cardeer---I was thinking the same thing about the art work.My aunt does toll painting and she said she would paint some sort of a wildlife scene on mine when i get one.I think it would look real good and unique for sure.
Old 11-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Spike

looks good can any one tell me how i can do it i know a lil bit how to but not for shure let me know

thanks huntingmichigan
Old 11-25-2004, 07:37 PM
Fork Horn

How do you clean these up? I'm working on one now and it's tough. What do you do with the sinus cavities and vomer etc? How do you get all the tissue and etc. outta there! IT sure has been time consuming.
Old 11-25-2004, 08:33 PM

godzeus,, those look nice, what are you spraying them with? Are you using beetles? Where are you located, and do you do them for others? I have one ready to send off,, I had dermisted beetles last year and did about 25 skulls for people, but in late spring all of my beetles died out so now Im not able to do them, so im looking for someone to do my bowkill from this year,, Im thinking about sending it to Arkansas but if I can find someone closer or cheaper il go that way..
Old 11-25-2004, 08:40 PM

www.taxidermyreference.com and www.vandykestaxidermy.com you should find everything you need to do one or take it to a taxidermist like my self

I dont know what they charge in the states,but here in Ontario I charge $120.00 and $145.00 for a desk top mount and my mounts come out bone white
if they charge more them your getting riped off good luck

Deluxe Skull Mount Kit
$49.99
Item no : 01007504

Oak
Deluxe

With skull mounts gaining in popularity, Van Dykes has answered the need with this quality European skull kit with wall panel. For the novice or professional taxidermist this kit is eay to use, and includes everything needed to make an attractive European mount. Kit includes: 1 quart of peroxide, 1 small brass brush, hardware, China chip brush, sodium carbonate, magnesium carbonate and the solid oak European panel wall base. Easy to read step-by-step instructions are included
Old 11-25-2004, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Godzeus----where you located here in ontario?I have a taxidermist here that does all my work but might consider you to do a european mount someday.
Old 11-25-2004, 10:28 PM

here's a side view of my Euro

Quick Reply: EUROPEAN MOUNT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.