HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   If Bowhunting was BANNED, would you still HUNT? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/79834-if-bowhunting-banned-would-you-still-hunt.html)

Mathewsboy 11-20-2004 05:09 PM

If Bowhunting was BANNED, would you still HUNT?

I'd still bowhunt, dont care what they say, I'd still be in the woods with my bow until they jailed me.

bscofield 11-20-2004 05:23 PM

RE: If Bowhunting was BANNED, would you still HUNT?

If there were NO MORE legal ways to hunt deer at all... Then I'd probably still be going... i would consider floating around from weapon to weapon for a while if it came down to that...

TXhighrack 11-20-2004 05:36 PM

Hell yeah I would. Thats one of the good things about this state being all private land. Its pretty hard to know whats going on in the middle of a 10,000 acre ranch. Where I hunt the ranches are so big that you could shoot a rifle and nobody else would ever hear it. Banning hunting of any sort would not stop us Texans.

I hope if they ever do ban hunting that ALL hunters would go out and continue to hunt. What the heck are they going to do with 5+ million guys??? Have all hunters from across the nation meet on some big piece of public land and enjoy a "group hunt", then continue on from state to state. Banning hunting would never work, most of us love it to much and its to big of a tradition. I'm sure most of us would put up a pretty good fight.

hockeyhead 11-20-2004 06:02 PM

Yes I would ! Those peta a$$h can't say the rest. But if hunting was banned back well the cave man, these animal buttheads would not be here today!!! what the ----? are they thinkin with?? just my short opinion.

deerhuntr33 11-20-2004 08:27 PM

I'd keep on hunting.Those tree hugging tofu farting fairies can kiss my hairy butt!!!

JimboHunter1 11-20-2004 08:51 PM

Those tree hugging tofu farting fairies can kiss my hairy butt!!!
Even the ones that DON'T have gas can kiss my hairy butt!

PAHUNTER21 11-20-2004 09:32 PM

LOL! you guys are too much. lol!

Camo is for hiding. They'd never catch me. Plus i'm so short, i blend in with the squirrels. ;):D

Jollyarcher 11-20-2004 09:55 PM

I'd still hunt... got too many guns not too. I'd sure miss the bow though. [&o]

johnch 11-20-2004 10:38 PM

If they banned bow hunting I would not give it up . I would just break the law and not talk about it on line.

cardeer 11-21-2004 12:48 AM

I am so old I hunted before any seasons,So yes