HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Correction, NOT ALL CHEST WOUNDS KILL..read.. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/79593-correction-not-all-chest-wounds-kill-read.html)

Mathewsboy 11-18-2004 06:00 AM

Correction, NOT ALL CHEST WOUNDS KILL..read..

ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. — A 24-year-old man was charged with attempted first-degree murder after allegedly shooting his father's girlfriend in the chest with an arrow, police said.

Leslie Hall, 31, was listed in serious condition yesterday at Johnson City Medical Center, an improvement since Thursday night when she was brought to the hospital critically wounded.

Carter County Sheriff John Henson said Jason Davis shot Hall with an arrow from a compound bow, then used another arrow and stabbed her several times at the mobile home they shared with Davis' father.

''In my opinion, this lady is very lucky to be alive,'' Henson said.

Henson said Hall had been living in the home for almost three months.

''This may be a jealousy thing,'' the sheriff said. ''She moved in there, and she was getting more attention from his father than he (Jason Davis) was.''

Henson said Hall told investigators that she and Davis had quarreled earlier Thursday over whom Lynn Davis, the accused man's father, had intended to give a cell phone.

Henson said Hall was stabbed in the head, neck and shoulder with the second arrow, but she managed to flee to a neighbor's house.

Davis ran about a mile to a convenience store, jumped into a vehicle and told the driver to get him out of the area.

Instead, the driver took Davis back to the mobile home, where police arrested him.

What is wrong with some people?????

Rob/PA Bowyer 11-18-2004 07:30 AM

RE: Correction, NOT ALL CHEST WOUNDS KILL..read..

It doesn't mention if the arrow was tipped with a broadhead and you can bet without medical attention, she probably would have died. Deer don't get medical attention...[&:]

HAZCON7 11-18-2004 08:33 AM

Strong Woman! and a sickening story[:'(]- thanks for sharing lol ;)

pinniger 11-18-2004 08:38 AM

He must of been using a mechanical :D

adams 11-18-2004 09:02 AM

Juice up the old electric chair[:'(]

I agree without medical attention the situation would be much diffrent. I know it's a sick thought but was there any mention of pass through?

TURKEY FAN 11-18-2004 10:46 AM

If he would have thrown some meat tenderizer on her i bet that would have helped!!!!!!!!!!LMao:D

Pa Trophy Man 11-18-2004 01:58 PM

Juice up the old electric chair
Exactly...

daystalker 11-18-2004 02:08 PM

well thats a different kinda rack that im used to shooting for!!

sick man should get the firing squad... (4 archers!)

Deleted User 11-18-2004 05:28 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

3ptbuck 11-18-2004 06:22 PM

i had forgot about something until i just read this... a guy i used to hunt with was shot in the chest, one lunger, with an arrow by a guy he pissed off at a party. he lived and didnt really have any problems except for that easton scar on his chest.

this was with a fieldtip btw..