Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 latest Home brew pictures >

latest Home brew pictures

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

latest Home brew pictures

Old 11-08-2004, 02:11 AM

Default RE: latest Home brew pictures

LMAO.....yeah...they're homebrew pics alright...
Old 11-08-2004, 06:25 AM

Sorry to confirm, but it has to be a paste job. As stated already, size of deer = to 55 gal. drum does not wash at all. Also night time glow of eyes. Beautiful buck but let's state facts and not show our computer abilities.
Old 11-08-2004, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks as though the flash is going off durring your daylight pics , must be a sony , great quality pics .
Old 11-08-2004, 08:03 AM

Nice Buck!!,, hope you get him Arkansas,, Thank you for sharing pics.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:07 AM

Great buck I hope you can get him. I hunted in arkansas 4-5years on the Mississippi river. Where do you hunt.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:08 AM

That first buck was awesome. Really tall. Good luck getting him
Old 11-08-2004, 10:18 AM

Go get him ABH!
Old 11-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah and Pamela Andersons breast are real too!
Old 11-08-2004, 10:27 AM
Typical Buck

I have to agree. Or thats one oversized steel drum!
Old 11-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Typical Buck

well all you guys that think that this picture has been modified are WRONGG!!!!!!!!! I only post pictures here for your pleasure of looking at. I really don't care if you think it is pasted on as you say. You obviously haven't seen a deer this big before. Up till now I had not either. I have gotten pictures on 3 different days since june this year. All pictures were with the flash as the camera, a sony p32 detects when it needs to flash or not. On all three occasions I got pictures from him, he visited on the nastiest of days, meaning it was raining and foggy. You can tell it is the same deer in all these pictures if you look at his left main beam has a crab claw at the end. I laid eyes on him the day that the pictures above were taken. He was within 18 steps of my treestand and I drew back on him 3 times but couldn't find an opening to get an arrow in him ethically. I am just thankful that I finally seen a buck of this caliber. I would have never known he was there if it weren't for my homebrew camera that I made with the great help from the guys at hagshouse. If you choose to not believe the pictures, then don't and don't get on the site bashing someone when you don't know what in the heck you are talking about. If I get lucky enough and god allows me to harvest this great animal I will post another picture of him on with me riding him because he is as big as a pony. As for me, I will not respond to any more criticism and won't post any more pictures for you guys to look at.

This picture is of him in September of this year iright after losing his velvet.

Quick Reply: latest Home brew pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.