Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Check this out, just goes to show that some people dont know how to hunt >

Check this out, just goes to show that some people dont know how to hunt

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Check this out, just goes to show that some people dont know how to hunt

Old 11-05-2004, 08:32 AM

Default RE: Check this out, just goes to show that some people dont know how to hunt

Cardeer definately wins "Best Comment" award for that one....

Did the guy live?
Old 11-05-2004, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Check this out, just goes to show that some people dont know how to hunt

I bet that guy was almost praying for death after that......unimaginable pain. Wonder what they filled the hole in his head with....bondo?
Old 11-05-2004, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wonder if that guy behind him is going to put his foot on his head and pull out the arrow out! OUCH![8D]
Old 11-05-2004, 08:53 AM

How can you think that he was deer?
Old 11-05-2004, 12:11 PM

I'd like to hear that story. I'm sure drinking was involved. I bet you can't shoot an apple off my head. Yes I can. No you can't. Yes I can. You get the idea.
Old 11-05-2004, 08:16 PM

I read the story behind this one once and i think the guy was filming for the other dude and the guy shooting didn't notice how close he was to his buddy's head, and, well, you can see what happened...good ol thunderhead 100 got him..

slayer
Old 11-05-2004, 08:27 PM

I heard his friend popped up infront of his shot when he was shooting at a deer. Pretty much the same story Deerslayer_37.
Old 11-05-2004, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't think the company that produce's the broadhead would want to use this for thier advertisement . I can't imagine this guy's feeling at that moment .WOW I guess he;ll learn to keep out of the way and keep his mug down from now on.

nubo
Old 11-06-2004, 03:53 AM

I wonder if they were filming from a tree? Can you imagine clinbing down with that arrow hitting branches the whole way down?
Old 11-06-2004, 07:17 AM

Mn, that is one scary looking picture!!!! And one very lucky guy that he had such a hard head!!!! Sure hope he came out ok...brain damage, ect. I hate to see that happen to anyone!!!!!

Quick Reply: Check this out, just goes to show that some people dont know how to hunt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.