Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who is your hunting buddy?? >

Who is your hunting buddy??

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who is your hunting buddy??

Old 10-25-2004, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who is your hunting buddy??

I hunted for years for birds with my ole' man. These days he just doesn't get out much. Even hunted with the immortal Todd Graf a time or two. Hes alright I guess.
In high school I met this goofy lookin' kid named Justin Zarr. Sure he reeked of stale cabbage and gut shot deer but I thought he was ok. So I quickly took him under my wing and showed him how to look good, in the woods or with a lady.
This season marks my 5th or 6th year hunting with Justin, 3rd or 4th with his dad. We've had some great unsuccessful hunts over the years. But its always been a good time. I always look forward to our hunting road trips come October through December.[:@]

www.hunt-blog.com
Old 10-25-2004, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

In past years it was my grandfather. Even though he passed away years ago he's still always with me on the hunt. This season though my 10 month old son is with me. Even if it's only in my mind.
Old 10-25-2004, 05:45 PM

My hunting buddies are the birds and squirrels. I do not have one. My dad is too busy to hunt. I wish I had one though.
Old 10-25-2004, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, when it comes to deer hunting, im my own buddy.. I am gonna try deer hunting with my best friend a few times come November.. When it comes to bird huntin my buddy used to be my old man... He hasn't picked up a shotgun in about 4 years so I had to move on. My best bird huntin buddy is my best friend Jared, his dog Sadie, and my dog Max... I've got a few new buddies lined up for pheasant huntin this year... It just so happens that they are all managers from work!!! Hopefully i dont show them up!!!
Old 10-25-2004, 06:08 PM
Fork Horn

Now it's my son Mitchell. Used to be my dad but parkinsons and a stroke put an end to his time in the woods. I miss having him for a hunting partner but my son is doing a pretty good job at filling his shoes.
Old 10-25-2004, 06:11 PM

Dad was always the man, but he's been gone from us for a while now.....Now I'm waiting on my little one to get grown enough.
Old 10-25-2004, 06:55 PM

EVERYONE in my family hunts, including my 2 sister-in-laws, but my nephew PAHUNTER21 is my favorite hunting buddy and mentor. We have rifle hunted and small game hunted together for years. When I decided to get into archery a few years ago, he was patient with me and all my questions. We enjoy sharing our hunting experiences and learn from each other.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:02 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-25-2004, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

I've got 4, twin bros that I went to school with (Waterfowl, Bowhunting) another guy I went to school with (bowhunting) and my dad (shotgun season)
Old 10-25-2004, 07:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

These knuckleheads........
Figured I'd go "Old School" with a circa 1994 picture of a few of my hunting buddies....
(left to right) Todd, Frank "Kidd642",Brian,Me.
I am fortunate to have quite a few good hunting buddies though that are missing from this picture, but I came across this pic and thought it was almost cool.
I have a few other good ones but they have a bit too much blood and beer in them.

Left to right on the bows?.......Some wooden piece of crap, A McPherson something, Oneida Screaming Eagle, Golden Eagle Orion MkII. SWEET![8D]

Quick Reply: Who is your hunting buddy??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.