Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Any Minnesota Bowhunters on here? >

Any Minnesota Bowhunters on here?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Any Minnesota Bowhunters on here?

Old 10-25-2004, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Any Minnesota Bowhunters on here?

When you go to that site (stictly bowhunting) then find and click on the Metro Hunter Resource Base link.

Good Luck!
Old 10-25-2004, 09:02 PM

Another one from Minnesota here. I live in Deerwood which is about 15 miles east of Brainerd. I do most of my hunting in Mille Lacs, Sherburne, and Crow Wing counties. There is tons of public land in the state, just have to sort out the good from the not so good. Otherwise just start knocking on doors.
Good luck and have fun hunting.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:50 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks again guys for all the information. I really appreciate it. I am really pumped to get up there and start looking around.
Old 10-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Typical Buck

Hey RandallT, welcome aboard. I live about 8 miles west of Chaska and have looked around Louisville and have seen deer as well although I haven't hunted it. I've got a private farm about 4 miles from town that I hunt which has been a blessing. As you get to know people at work, etc, always ask about hunting land as that is how I've gotten some land to hunt. You never know who your co-workers might know. Good luck!!

Hey HuntinMN, I was born in Crosby and my parents live half way between Deerwood and Aitkin on Cedar Lake. We moved to northern MN (Babbitt) when I was two so I don't know many around that area but have relatives around there. Nice area to live...