Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Here he is !

Old 10-20-2004, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Here he is !

Guy's and Gal's !

I'm pretty darn sure this is the buck I've been hunting for the last 3 season's .I knew the area he had been regularly visiting and I set up my Stealth cam this summer .I didn't get too many pic's but I sure recognize this fella.I'm also going to put a pic up of his shed's ,what i want to know do you think this is the same deer?

nubo

Old 10-20-2004, 06:47 PM

Default RE: Here he is !

Nice Buck....GOOD LUCK...
Old 10-20-2004, 07:13 PM

nice buck, hard to tell if its the same one.
Old 10-20-2004, 07:17 PM

Good picture and what a buck! Good luck on him. Unfortunately for me, the sun glare and some foliage are in the way of a good view of the rack. I can't really tell, but that left beam should give some clues......I don't know, I just can't tell.
Old 10-20-2004, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice deer but hard to tell.......
Old 10-20-2004, 07:33 PM

The shed looks very similar to the rack on that deer. If you asked me, I'd say it's the same one.
Old 10-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hard to tell from the pic but it would be to your advantage if it wasn't then you'd have 2 nice bucks in your hunting area. Sounds like you've done your homework though and most likely it is. Happy Huntin.....
Old 10-20-2004, 08:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

This buck has been avoiding me for 3 season's now and I've seen him at least 10 times 4 in the spot he's in here and 3 times in the field and 3 times in another location not far from this spot . This buck has been driving me nut's I usually see him in the mid morning and late evening just before dark.I've done all kind's of homework on this fella ,I've strategically placed mineral lick's for him and I've alway's paid close attention to where he exit's when I see him ,I've also nailed down the area that he comes from ,so I have put stand's near these location's .Now if I could just figure out when he uses which trail he'd be on the wall .

nubo
Old 10-20-2004, 09:00 PM

sounds like you've done your homework , just keep it up and he's yours.good luck.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice one, good luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.