Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whats wrong with people!? >

Whats wrong with people!?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whats wrong with people!?

Old 10-09-2004, 08:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Whats wrong with people!?

Well I thought that today was gonna be one of those perfect get out and whack a doe days here. Cool air temperature perfect west wind for one of my stands. I make the nice hike back to where it was hanging, to what a surprise, some friggin ahole stole it and my clinbing stick off of a 120 acre private farm. I was dumbfounded, talk about ruining my day. I just dont understand people and why they do the crap they do.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:25 PM

Default RE: Whats wrong with people!?

That really suck's they have NO respect for other's
Old 10-09-2004, 08:30 PM

And do you know the sorriest fact about your story Carpmaster? It was probably another hunter. [:'(] And we think the Anti's are our only enemys.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

[:@]
Old 10-09-2004, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

My cousin had a 20 foot tall wooden ladder stand that me and him built, stolen once. They had to have had a car trailer handy to have stolen it. Thats how we got it to the woods.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:05 AM

That really sucks. Nowadays, it doesn't matter if you have three chains locked to your stand, some a-hole is going to find a way to get it. I've had two climbing stands stolen from me and have learned to bring them in and out of the woods. Even on private property, nothing seems to be safe anymore.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Cant put anything out around here,It will be gone. Heck I had my american flag stolen from my yard several times
Old 10-10-2004, 07:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: w00dy14

And do you know the sorriest fact about your story Carpmaster? It was probably another hunter. [:'(] And we think the Anti's are our only enemys.
I totally agree. It's no wonder why nonhunters could turn antihunters...sometimes it isn't about the killing of the animal but the low lifes involved. It's becoming a ME oriented world without compassion and common courtesy....really scars the heart a little........thanks fellow hunter for blackening the eye of our passion once again.! (talking to the arse who took the stand.)
Old 10-10-2004, 07:51 AM

A real shame Carpmaster. I parked one time for appx. 1 hour and when i came back my tool box was stolen from the state park = [:@]
Sure hurts for awile.[:'(]
Old 10-10-2004, 08:07 AM

thats why i hunt from the groung now lol i have had 5 stands stolen in 2 years no more that stuff.

Quick Reply: Whats wrong with people!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.