Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Dangerous critter caught on game cam >

Dangerous critter caught on game cam

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Dangerous critter caught on game cam

Old 10-04-2004, 07:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Dangerous critter caught on game cam

Hey guys got the game cam film back and it has a pic of the most dangerous creature that lurks the woods.

As you can see from the pic the critter has turned nocturnal, wonder if he will show himself in daylight when the mating season arrives or does this critter only mate at night?????????

Would I need more than my 60lb Black Knight to take him out and would you use a fixed blade or a mechanical broad head??????????????

Or should I go out and buy a hight powered rifle????????? ( I dread the thought of using a gun)

I will have to do some more scouting to see if I can locate his beading area and food source.

Now should I hunt his bedding area, food source or the trails?????????

What do you think he will score is he a P&Y book critter or maybe B&C ???????????

Or should I have a gun back up just in case I dont make a lethal shot you know with buck fever and all.

I know I have a lot of questions on how to go about trying to get this one but I really dont want to miss my chance on such a magnificant critter even tho he is EXTREMELY dangerous.

Just think that when I am at the lease I sleep in a tent out in the woods and all alone this this thing on the prowl.
Kinda stands the hair on the back of my neck up when I think about it.

Maybe I should stay in town in a motel untill I take him out what ya think could you sleep in a tent knowing that this DANGEROUS carniverous critter is on the loose out there??????????????????

Cant wait for some of your thoughts on how to go about taking him.

Old 10-04-2004, 07:53 PM

Default RE: Dangerous critter caught on game cam

who is that dude?[&:]
Old 10-04-2004, 07:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't know about you Ausie ,but I'm sure you'll find his bedding area if you look real hard .As for how to hunt him I'd definetly take him out with the Black Knight . Just imagine how he'd look mounted on your wall hahaha.

nubo
Old 10-04-2004, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Try a box of jelly donuts laced with Exlax.
... Should occupy him long enough to get off a good shot, and if you miss I am sure you could outrun him then...
Old 10-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Id just tell him to stop tresspassing, or else!!!
Old 10-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ah. . . which way did the bad guy go. Or sorry, we will have to take your camera and tag it as evidence.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

One of the other guys on the lease called into work Sunday afternoon on his way home to let me know how his week end went and said that the film in my camera was all spent but he never had a spare film to swap it out for me.

Anyway I went down after work Sunday night to hunt my 2 days off but low and behold the rain came and set in[:@]

I went to swap the film out when I got there and BANG the flash went off the camera still had 1 pic left to take I was seeing red spots for the next 20 minutes
Old 10-05-2004, 01:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

looks like a old one
Old 10-05-2004, 05:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Now that's really something. If I were you, I'd be entering that photo in every cam contest I can find!
Old 10-05-2004, 06:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wouldn't mount it, if ya do shoot it. It's an ugly one.

Quick Reply: Dangerous critter caught on game cam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.