Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bow rest...what do you think? >

Bow rest...what do you think?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow rest...what do you think?

Old 10-01-2004, 11:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bow rest...what do you think?

I was watching the Outdoor Channel today and there was a show (dont remember name) with Knight & Hale. Anyway one of them was bowhunting whitetail and I noticed he had something on his holding arm that was used to steady the bow at full draw , kind of like shooting sticks for rifle hunters.[&:] Tonight I seen something similar in one of my mags that has the same purpose but attaches to your bow.

Call me an elitist but I dont think that belongs in archery! Whats next?
Old 10-02-2004, 05:48 AM

Default RE: Bow rest...what do you think?

Next is...

"Designated Shooter"
Ya know...Like Baseball

"Too busy to practice shooting your bow? Honey-do list too long before season? Who has time to practice becoming proficient in these hurried days ?? But you still want to hunt right? Hell...it's you PRIVILEGE!!

Now you can with the Trushot_Archer designated Shooter. You scout and hang stands and for 3 easy payments of $99.95 We'll send you your own Trushot_archer to take in the stand with you. He'll kill Whitetail, Mulies, Moose, Elk, Caribou...or squirrels and rabbits (for a small extra fee).

He'll come to your woods and do your shooting for you! He'll gut, capeand clean your kill...and take that messy stuff with him! Head and All!! You get 3 8x10 glossy photos of you and your kill and your done! No muss no fuss hunting for those too busy in the real world to practice!!

Order yours today!!
Old 10-02-2004, 09:43 AM
Fork Horn

Trushot, when that program get's going you're going to need some help call me at BR-549,give Jr. the location and I'll be on my way.
Old 10-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Designated Shooter"
Ya know...Like Baseball

"Too busy to practice shooting your bow? Honey-do list too long before season? Who has time to practice becoming proficient in these hurried days ?? But you still want to hunt right? Hell...it's you PRIVILEGE!!

Now you can with the Trushot_Archer designated Shooter. You scout and hang stands and for 3 easy payments of $99.95 We'll send you your own Trushot_archer to take in the stand with you. He'll kill Whitetail, Mulies, Moose, Elk, Caribou...or squirrels and rabbits (for a small extra fee).

He'll come to your woods and do your shooting for you! He'll gut, capeand clean your kill...and take that messy stuff with him! Head and All!! You get 3 8x10 glossy photos of you and your kill and your done! No muss no fuss hunting for those too busy in the real world to practice!!

Order yours today!!
LMAO!

Trushot, when that program get's going you're going to need some help call me at BR-549,give Jr. the location and I'll be on my way.
Your showing your age. HEEEEEEE HAWWW!