Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Oklahoma bowhunters? >

Oklahoma bowhunters?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Oklahoma bowhunters?

Old 03-02-2002, 05:28 PM

Default Oklahoma bowhunters?

Are there any bowhunters from oklahoma? I wouldnt mind talkin to some fellow okies. I like talkin to everyone, but atleast this way, they might could tell me upcoming events and stuff along those lines. Thanks alot.
Old 03-02-2002, 05:32 PM

Default RE: Oklahoma bowhunters?

I am from Alva.
Old 03-02-2002, 07:59 PM

Howdy there 3D, Im from norman. Do you shoot any tournement stuff in Oklahoma? The backwoods shoot is tomorrow, its supposed to be pretty fun. I think im gunna do it and the Trosper Archery Clubs Turkey shoot next weekend. Hopefully teh weather will clear up. Its unbeleavable to go from 70 degrees to 11 overnight, but welcome to Oklahoma.
What portion of the state do you usually hunt? I go anywhere and everywhere i can. Im really lookin forward to the upcoming turkey season. Ive seen some monster toms on this one place i hunt, but the tough part aint seeing 'em, its shootin 'em. Hope ta talk to ya somemore.
Old 03-03-2002, 03:23 PM

I used to shoot alot of the 3-D's but work and my shoulders have kept me slowed down a little the last couple of years. I hunt around the Alva and Woodward areas. I have a deer in the OK Big Bucks Unlimited contest at the Backwoods and sure wish I was there to see if I won anything. I doubt that it is big enough though. I was lucky the last 2 years in that contest. It got down to -3 degrees at Alva last night. BBBUUURRRRR!!! Wind chill was -18. I am leaving Thursday for a hog hunt, sure hope it warms up a little first.
Old 03-04-2002, 04:54 PM

I am from ne Okla. I run a lease next to Fort Gibson dam. Already talk to Hunter 9022. Bowhunting and 3d is what I love to shoot. Would love to do some swap hunts in state if any body is interested. Getting ready to attack turkey season.

I am from ne Okla. I run a lease next to Fort Gibson dam. Already talk to Hunter 9022. Bowhunting and 3d is what I love to shoot. Would love to do some swap hunts in state if any body is interested. Getting ready to attack turkey season.

Old 03-04-2002, 06:04 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Are there any bowhunters from oklahoma? I wouldnt mind talkin to some fellow okies. I like talkin to everyone, but atleast this way, they might could tell me upcoming events and stuff along those lines. Thanks alot.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Old 03-04-2002, 06:07 PM

I live in Oklahoma City. Do not post on here ever, but love to bowhunt. Hunt around Woodward and Shattuck. Was wondering where you practice in the OKC area?

Quick Reply: Oklahoma bowhunters?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.