Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Be Proud of your Animal-3rd Annual* >

Be Proud of your Animal-3rd Annual*

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Be Proud of your Animal-3rd Annual*

Old 10-27-2004, 04:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Be Proud of your Animal-3rd Annual*

My sincere apologies to any who are offended by posting a rifle-killed deer on here, but this is my son's first deer. IMO, the picture is decent too.

Old 10-27-2004, 12:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Congratulations to him Jeff!! That is one fine doe. Tell him he can get a little extra something the next time you stop down at the shop.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:46 PM

Couldn't be prouder of this guy.......textbook hunt.........and the pics came out nice too

Old 11-05-2004, 12:55 AM

HERE is my bow buck from PA this year shot him stillhunting through a pine creek bottom what a hunt!!!

http://www.awesomeantlers.com/showph...cat=503&page=1
Old 11-05-2004, 02:45 PM

This is not a pic of me...But my twin.

It was his first buck. He has hunted for 8 years and this is the first one with horns.

The kicker: He shot the buck in a Zone t EAB unit, i shot a doe two days before and well he shot the buck that was following a doe. He dropped the buck and than he took aim on the doe. He shot her, perfect heart shot, on the run though some thicket of trees.

It took a while to position the deer to get a goo pic. Hope yall like it. I made him take a nice pic of it he was gonna take one that showed he gutted underbelly.

Not the biggest buck, but it is a nice one for our area.

Old 11-10-2004, 06:33 PM

My first post. I don't have pictures but got a doe monday eve. Couldn't be happier. This is 2nd deer with bow. Still would have thought she was a monster buck as excited as I was. She was about 25 yards and broadside. Arrowed through heart, she went about 60 yards. Thanks for the information this is a great site, have been reading for quite awile. Just joined this summer and finaly somthing to post all questions I've had have been anwered with other post. I'll try to get my digital fixed so next time can post pics.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:59 PM
Fork Horn

Finally scored on Wednesday morning. I am very proud of this guy. Hope you like it.

Old 11-11-2004, 07:17 PM
Fork Horn

This is my second year bow hunting, last year not even a shot. Did some serious scouting and homework = payoff. My 10 yr. old son did the calling, rattling and doe bleat, called in a very nice buck that I missed. Hour later shot a doe, which ended up being a spike buck. All I can say is Proud, Yeah Man!
Old 11-12-2004, 06:53 PM

Here's a few pics of the one I just shot, not the biggest one I saw this year, but non the less proud of it....Getting down to the wire here in Pa so I decided not to pass him up....Pic quality is horrible, getting a digital cam for next year, but he is an 8 pt.

Old 11-12-2004, 07:21 PM

Here are a few pics of the buck my dad also got....

Quick Reply: Be Proud of your Animal-3rd Annual*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.