HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   girl friend going to kill me (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/72961-girl-friend-going-kill-me.html)

oniedaeagle 09-17-2004 05:45 PM

girl friend going to kill me

well i have bought i few bows this year but this mighty mite fits me like a glove and i love it so much i bought a new trophy ridge drop zone in macthing bowtech gree with the mathew dampeners in it $100.00 a new quickee 3 arrow quiver in the new moosy oak $30.00 copper john three pin dead nut site $70.00 and 1 dozen beman ics 340 carbon arrows $80 dollars well i hope the season starts soon because iam going to go broke:D bow hunting is awesome just got to hide the recipets;)

OHBowhunter 09-17-2004 06:10 PM

RE: girl friend going to kill me

Do what the rest of us have done, Marry her.

SumHunter 09-17-2004 06:25 PM

Ain't that the truth. At least that will keep her satisfied for a while. Sh*t, you might as well buy a new quad and then pop the question.

BowHuntingFool 09-17-2004 06:44 PM

I just got back from test shooting a Mighty Mite! SMOOOOOOOTH! This bow is amazing! I compared it to a mathews Outback! Hard to decide which I like better! I am kinda leaning to the Bowtech! Good luck with the misses!

rattlem 09-17-2004 07:35 PM

Simple solution, learn to lie and hide or as others have said marry her.:):)

TREEDOG 09-17-2004 07:57 PM

Been there, done that, now im married *sigh*!

Jack Ryan 09-17-2004 08:43 PM

If she's just a girlfriend then it's not too late. Don't make the same mistake we made.

Dump her and find a girl with a bass boat who owns an archery shop who knows how to skin game and clean fish. They are out there, find one or never say we didn't warn you.

sneekky 09-18-2004 03:29 AM

ya those girls are out there but the ones i have seen are kinda look like a man LOL. Not that they all do mind you just the ones i have met.

davidmil 09-18-2004 05:22 AM

ya those girls are out there but the ones i have seen are kinda look like a man
There's something to be said for those kind of girls. First off, they have to know how to cook...they been practicing while all the hotties were out partying. Secondly, you'll never have to wait and wait and wait while she stands in "THE LONG" line to go to the potty at sporting events, theater etc. She can walk right in and use the mens room. She isn't going to be bothered by a bunch of young studs trying to put the move on her so she'll be a lot more productive. Yessir, there's something to be said for marrying a girlguy.

Pro-Line 09-18-2004 06:32 AM

That's some great logic, David. Wish I'd thought of that. LOL:D

How many pairs of shoes does your girlfriend have???????????????????