Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Wondering who will be hunting with others from Huntnet? >

Wondering who will be hunting with others from Huntnet?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wondering who will be hunting with others from Huntnet?

Old 09-17-2004, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Wondering who will be hunting with others from Huntnet?

Pat Ely from Pa and Youngfart from Alberta will be at my place today for a week of elk hunting in Northern Idaho. I was just wondering who from our site here are hunting together this year and for what species. Good luck to all!!!!

Shed
Old 09-17-2004, 12:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Wondering who will be hunting with others from Huntnet?

I think I've hunted with 3 members so far?

I finally hunted with "Rob/PA Bowyer" last season a few times in his neck of PA after years of not getting it together......probably will again this year as well somewhere. We get along great, and he has a standing invitation to hunt down here with me anytime.

Also as always I hunt all the time with my buddy Frank "Kidd642"......10 yrs and counting.

I hunted last season with Jerry Sanford "Stealthman" in NEbraska. Jerry is as nice a guy as you'll ever meet, and it didn't hurt that he showed me the 3 biggest bucks I've ever laid eyes on that wasn't bolted to a wall already.[:-] I hope to get out there again someday.

There are a bunch of others that I wish I had the entire fall off to hunt with as I have been fortunate enough to have some very nice offers. With this bowhunting contest this season it will be like hunting with everyone.

I forget anyone?
Old 09-17-2004, 01:00 PM

I have hunted with

Slee
Wayne1
Annie Oakley
Myolpal
Retiredwlagent

Thats it for now more to come later.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

havent officially set foot in the woods yet but Lefty26,Bearklr,Allcamo,Sliceandice, and myself are supposed to be hunting together this Sat. on public land. We had a scout day last Sunday and I got to meet them all, Wow what a great group of guys, you think how funny it is that without this web site there may be somebody less than 50 miles from you that shares the same interests but you never would have met. With this crew of rednecks, I can see us hunting together alot!!!
Old 09-17-2004, 01:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

So far I actually haven't hunted with anyone from the boards. Met a few of them and plan to hunt with them, just never have pulled it off yet. Hopefully this fall we will get to hunt.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hear ya guys, that's why posted this I guess, in regards to making new friends and making memories... I look forward to hooking up with others in the future, long as my wife doesn't mind our house being the hunting cabin
Old 09-17-2004, 03:05 PM
Dominant Buck

I maybe hooking up with my team mate Lefty 26 this year. It depends on my schedule. I'm not sure how often I will get in the woods. He's close to where a few of my spots are and said he has a flexible schedule and can do it on the fly.

He Mossy, good luck on your alls hunt. I use to fish there and once scouted it for hunting. I hope you all saw more activity the I did.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

i hunt with

OLmossyhorns and
Highcountry13
Old 09-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

I've hunted with Cardeer, midman (cardeer's son) and mudfish who doesn't post here anymore. I've met DavidMil a few times and he always extends an invite but we have yet to hook up. I've met far more from the get togethers than I have shared the woods with and even had breakfeast with ArticBowMan. We have a hunt planned for Nov 5th with the guys mossy33oak speaks of and a few more. DougMd has extended an invite to hunt his place with him this year also. Should be a good year for sharing the field together with other membders from this site.
Old 09-17-2004, 04:33 PM

ive hunted with pat ely youngbuck76 and nchunter as most know we did a turk hunt in nc
as well i have a bear hunt scheduled with trapperG in ontario this season, as well a deer hunt and hog hunt with youngbuck76 and nchunter this season,, but have met alot more of the people here ,, hopefully i will be able to make it out to your neck of the woods next season shed
for a elk hunt

Quick Reply: Wondering who will be hunting with others from Huntnet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.