Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Yet another new guy. >

Yet another new guy.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Yet another new guy.

Old 08-31-2004, 02:40 PM

Default Yet another new guy.

I have been browsing around the forum for a while and finally decided to register. I am new to the forum and also new to bowhunting. I am 24 and have been hunting all my life just now got the bow hunting bug and I got it bad. I got some friends that are helping me to learn more and more about bow hunting. I am learning from this forum also. I really want a Bow tech after hearing all the stories from people in this forum. I am using a Mathews LX that is a year old right now. I got it for free so dont give me hell about using a Mathews I dont know which bows are better anyways I just started. I dont think it matters anyways as long as it does the job. Hell you cant beat free when you are broke like me. Especially since im fixin to get married. Well anyways just wanted to say hi and tell a little about myself. looking forward to learning more in this forum.
Dennis Wilganowski
Bremond Texas
Old 08-31-2004, 02:50 PM

Default RE: Yet another new guy.

Welcome to the forum. There are some really great guys (and gals) here. You'll learn a ton. All ya have to do is ask or read on.
On the subject of the bow. Not too many on here will give you greef about what bow you use. I personally shoot a bowtech and I like it quite a lot but I have looked at the Mattews line and I find them great bow's as well. I would look at it as a difference between a Chevy and a Ford. Both great trucks but they have their differences and their own loyal followers. You'll find it's almost an even split on here between Matthews and Bowtech users. But I'll tell ya' if you ever get a new bow you go on and send me that LX. I'll put it to good use for ya'.

Old 08-31-2004, 03:04 PM

thanks alot i am sure i will be asking alot of questions. everybody seems like they are good people here and i am looking forward to sharing bowhunting experiences with them.
Old 08-31-2004, 03:04 PM

Welcome aboard. Just so you know, in my opinion, and a lot of other hunters as well, you have one of the best bows on the market. Sure you'll get the usual posts about which bows are best but believe me, you could have done much worse. Bowtechs are great bows to but run neck and neck with mathews. Good lucK!
Old 08-31-2004, 03:07 PM

I'm glad you've decided to join us. You should fit right in here with one of those fancy Matthews bows. If you get any crap for it it's all in good fun. I'm really glad to hear you've caught the bug. Bow hunting is where it's at and there's lots to learn. Feel free to ask anything, hopefully we'll be of some assistance.
Old 08-31-2004, 04:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hello
Old 08-31-2004, 04:37 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome to the gang
Old 08-31-2004, 05:42 PM

Well,well,well, another dad gum matthews shooter,at least someone pointed you in the right direction.i too am a matthews shooter.welcome aboard.If you have questions this is the place to find answers.
Old 08-31-2004, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the forum, dwstingy.
Old 08-31-2004, 08:03 PM

Use the CAPS key, and we will like you even more!!!! Welcome!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.