HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   And you think that Mathews is Bad (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/69999-you-think-mathews-bad.html)

gutshot 08-23-2004 12:24 PM

And you think that Mathews is Bad

All I read on here is about all of the Mathews, but atleast they haven't went as low as Martin and PSE. I mean give me a break if you have to hire a stripper with a THO (if you know what I mean) to sale your bows you are in trouble. And PSE advertisement in big letters saying BITE ME. Mathews may advertise alot but at least they've kept thier dignity. JMHO

adams 08-23-2004 12:28 PM

RE: And you think that Mathews is Bad

Care to post a link. I'd like to see this for myself;)

Paul L Mohr 08-23-2004 12:54 PM

Hey, i'm sueing, Bite Me is mine darn it!:D

Paul

JeramyK 08-23-2004 12:56 PM

I caught PSE's spoof of the BowTech commercial last night. Seems like they are afraid of something. ;)

oniedaeagle 08-23-2004 12:57 PM

adams lol:D:);):D

legacy22 08-23-2004 12:57 PM

When quality wont sell, sex will :eek:

wihunter402 08-23-2004 01:01 PM

When quality wont sell, sex will
I have no problem with that.

Arthur P 08-23-2004 01:03 PM

So you've never seen ads for tools, cars, shaving cream, toothpaste, hair restoration, boats, beer, sodas.... the list goes on and on and on...

I guess you figure having women's archery events in the Olympics is grossly immoral?? News flash: Good looking girls wearing tanktops and/or shorts have just as much right to be shooting bows-n-arrows IN PUBLIC, and to be in archery ads, as some potbellied greybeard dressed out in the latest designer camo. Ain't that right Lady Arwen? ;)

I can't understand this foolish, Taliban-like attitude so many bowhunters show towards women in archery. :eek: Makes me sick.[:'(]

silentassassin 08-23-2004 01:08 PM

Can someone post a link to these ads? i keep hearing about the rukus they are stirring up and I would like to see them for myself.

legacy22 08-23-2004 01:16 PM

Arthur, you missed the point here. Its not about equality, its about selling product by any means neccesary. I've yet to see any woman in a bikini flinging arrows at the range. Lets face it. I have no problem with anyone shooting a bow, regardless of sex,age,color etc....etc... But, a bow company doesnt ,imo, need to sell product using that type of advertising. Also, "taliban" attitude shows "foolishness" on your part.