Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What bow would you shoot if your bow company of choice was no longer avaliable? >

What bow would you shoot if your bow company of choice was no longer avaliable?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What bow would you shoot if your bow company of choice was no longer avaliable?

Old 08-22-2004, 07:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default What bow would you shoot if your bow company of choice was no longer avaliable?

What hunting bow would you most like to have if your favorite bow brand was no longer avaliable?

State you current bow and what you would most like to have and why.

I shoot the BowTech Patriot VFT SC

I would like to try a Hoyt Vipertec special ordered with the Spiral cams. Reasoning: I think that would be an interesting combo

Just trying to get through this last month and a half
Old 08-22-2004, 07:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What bow would you shoot if your bow company of choice was no longer avaliable?

My current compound is the Hoyt ProTec w/LXPro limbs and Accuwheels. Excellent bow for fingers shooting.

If I were to switch to another brand, I'd likely go to the Martin Scepter or Cougar Elite with Nitrous cams.

However, I might could tweak a BowTech Pro40 dually enough to shoot it.

My 33" draw length limits my choices, somewhat. Also, after experiencing 4 of them, I've decided I detest single cam bows.
Old 08-22-2004, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What bow would you shoot if your bow company of choice was no longer avaliable?

bowtech Liberty here.

Most likely would go with either a hoyt xtec, or a protec with spiral cams.
Old 08-22-2004, 09:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm currently shooting a BowTech Patriot. I'd probably check out a Mathews Ovation.
Old 08-22-2004, 09:30 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-22-2004, 11:31 AM
Spike

I shoot a Mathews UltraMax. If I couldn't have a Mathews I would just take a video camera with me. If not a Mathews, whats the point.

Dayton
Old 08-22-2004, 11:43 AM

I own a Mathews LX and an Ultramax. I would have to go with a Parker Phoenix 32.
Old 08-22-2004, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot a Patriot VFT and would probably go with a Diamond if bowtech wasn't an option.
Old 08-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Currently shoot a Patriot SC, probably would look really hard at either a UltraTec w/Spirals or a Martin Slayr.
Old 08-22-2004, 01:53 PM

I shoot a legacy and I would probably switch to a buckmaster g2xl or an xtec.

Quick Reply: What bow would you shoot if your bow company of choice was no longer avaliable?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.