Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone else worried about TIW >

Anyone else worried about TIW

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone else worried about TIW

Old 08-18-2004, 06:51 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Anyone else worried about TIW

I am getting worried about getting TIW(Time In Woods) now this fall. My schedule is picking up and I'm trying to relocate my office this fall up north but schedule doesn't look good.

I hate having all the time in the world during the summer and when you want to have free time to hunt, work starts getting busy. It's not fare that financial responsibility has to get in the way of having fun.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone else worried about TIW

I'm a teacher....talk about having free time in the wrong time of the year! I get my hunting in, though. At least my schedule is pretty consistent during hunting and doesn't change much. 8-3 every day.

That coupled with some personal time, and I'll be pretty happy with my TIW.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Couldn't agree with you any more. Never seems to be enough time to get out in the woods or just to think about getting out. It seems that as soon as hunting time comes around the old schedule starts to get full. It always seems that the kids got something going with school or else somethings just havta get done around the house. If its not one thing its something else....
Old 08-18-2004, 07:06 PM

School takes up a big part of the day.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

it seems like usually the days that i plan to go huntin i get a shizit load of h/w. usually resulting in me still going hunting and not being able to finish all the h/w.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:33 PM

i gotta work around football until mid october and then im open. school of course, but that shouldnt bother mea whoel lot.

slayer
Old 08-18-2004, 07:59 PM

Yeah, i know what ya mean, I'll get to hunt every single morning and two evenings a week.I have a hard time at work cuz i really love to hunt afternoons.
Old 08-18-2004, 08:05 PM

....both of my childrens birthdays.....aniversary....wifes birthday...my birthday.....man I hate missin all that stuff!!!...lol
Old 08-18-2004, 08:24 PM

I feel everyones pain. Being in the military is limited time in the woods. Deployed all last season, leaving again here in a few weeks and will miss this season, next season and early season 2006.
Old 08-19-2004, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've been a government employee for the last 17 years so I'm setting on 4 weeks of vacation right now so time off to hunt is never a problem for me.

Quick Reply: Anyone else worried about TIW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.