HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   If you had to bow hunt a DIFFERENT state, which one??? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/69386-if-you-had-bow-hunt-different-state-one.html)

buckeye 08-17-2004 03:25 PM

If you had to bow hunt a DIFFERENT state, which one???

If you COULDN'T bow hunt your own state for a year and had to hunt another state or country for that matter where would you go and why??

Tell us what state you live in and where you would go.

I am from OHIO and if I had to hunt else where:(

I think I would like to go hunt Saskatchewan and hunt up north. I love those BIG bodied deer they have up there. I would love to arrow a 275+ pounder regardless of antler size:)

stealthycat 08-17-2004 03:32 PM

RE: If you had to bow hunt a DIFFERENT state, which one???

Kansas

Oh, I do hunt there about every year :)

BeltedMag 08-17-2004 03:49 PM

If i couldnt bowhunt WV for a year i would pack my bags and head to Illinois. Gotta love those midwestern bucks.

Dave

bwhunter501 08-17-2004 03:56 PM

i would probably agree with stealthycat on this one i would go to kansas. but for now ill stick with illinois:D

Cougar Mag 08-17-2004 04:02 PM

If I was forced to hunt another state for one year and somebody paid my way:D, probably Idaho.

buckeye 08-17-2004 04:04 PM

If I was forced to hunt another state for one year and somebody paid my way
Yep thats it.

NO GUIDES, NO OUTFITTERS JUST A GOOD OLE' SELF HUNT!!

mammasboy 08-17-2004 04:07 PM

I am from WI, and if I had to hunt elsewhere, I would love to be able to hunt Saskatchewan. :D

TURKEY FAN 08-17-2004 04:31 PM

All
MILK RIVER IN MONTANA, then again Kansas is pretty nice too:)

Washington Hunter 08-17-2004 04:36 PM

If I had to move to a differen't state, I'd say Idaho or Oregon or maybe Montana simply because they're the most like Washington. The terrain is pretty much the same so it wouldn't be anything really new to me. I wouldn't really have to learn to hunt a new type of terrain and the animals will have pretty much the same bahavior.

If I had to move to another country, I'd say Africa because I'd like the adventure. it would be something new and exciting, something I've never hunted before.

shootr mcgavvin 08-17-2004 04:44 PM

well i live in central montana;):D and spend my summers in north florida:D;).....so if i absolutely had to leave id probably go to kansas:D;):D;):D;):D.......