Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Check Out This Public Land Monster Typical 11 Point Trail Cam Photo!! >

Check Out This Public Land Monster Typical 11 Point Trail Cam Photo!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Check Out This Public Land Monster Typical 11 Point Trail Cam Photo!!

Old 08-16-2004, 07:38 PM

Default Check Out This Public Land Monster Typical 11 Point Trail Cam Photo!!

I recently became a Stealth Cam dealer and decided to try one of them for the first time last week. I normally use Non-Typical's Deer Cam's but I have sold a ton of the cheap Stealth Cam's so I decided to try one out for myself. I placed the Stealth Cam on some public land here in West Virginia where I had never before even got a picture of a small buck, just does and fawns. I was really just wanting to see how the Stealth cam performed more than anything else. Well imagine the surprise on my face when the lady at the 1- hour photo handed me my photos and the first picture was of this Monster Typical 11 pointer!!! I couldn't believe my eyes. Well I was going camping this weekend but I got this feeling that I need to find a place to hang a stand!!

Anyone care to guess what this buck will score?

Old 08-16-2004, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Check Out This Public Land Monster Typical 11 Point Trail Cam Photo!!

I say 146 gross.

The camera angle really makes the rack look much larger than a 140 class though.

Nice buck for sure. Good luck!
Old 08-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Check Out This Public Land Monster Typical 11 Point Trail Cam Photo!!

WhooHoo I live big bucks. I'd say around 150 gross. Nice deer for sure. They look so funny without the big rut neck.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:25 PM
Typical Buck

Nice deer, I think he is a 150 class deer, he won't have many deductions either
Old 08-16-2004, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll score him at 140 ,he's a real beauty.

nubo
Old 08-16-2004, 08:36 PM

165 gross..NICE buck..good tine length, great symmetry, great main beam length, good spread..good luck on slapping the tag on that slob

slayer
Old 08-16-2004, 08:51 PM

Where is the bucks left ear? And that dude needs some food, i can see ribs. Also notice the black between the two antlers at the top. Good photoshop work, but not great.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:05 PM

Groundhunter- Man I don't know who you are but I have never used photoshop in my life. And those that know me on this site know that I have posted several trail photos of P&Y bucks already this season. Do a search under my username and see for yourself. God, I hate jealous hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@]
Old 08-16-2004, 09:22 PM
Typical Buck

Man, that's a dandy buck... he'll be adding pounds in no time. I hope you get to see him again... like, at oh, about 18 yards on opening day.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:28 PM

I'll just rough score him at 144 3/8, give or take 1/8. My guess is somewhere in the 140's, but it's hard to say. Having his head next to the camera and his body farther behind it makes his horns look bigger. But no doubt, he's got a great set of horns. I would have no problem with zipping an arrow through his lungs if he gave me the shot.

peashooter

Quick Reply: Check Out This Public Land Monster Typical 11 Point Trail Cam Photo!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.