Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 IM GETTING A NEW BOW TOMORROW!!!!! >

IM GETTING A NEW BOW TOMORROW!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

IM GETTING A NEW BOW TOMORROW!!!!!

Old 08-09-2004, 10:43 PM

Default IM GETTING A NEW BOW TOMORROW!!!!!

boy i cant wait until tomorrow im getting up aerly and going bow shopping.I was thinking of getting the new Jennings ck 3.5 what do yall think of this bow?
Old 08-10-2004, 12:31 AM

Default RE: IM GETTING A NEW BOW TOMORROW!!!!!

Sounds good... try checking out Hoyt and Mathews too. I like my new hoyt a ton.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:44 AM

will do
Old 08-10-2004, 02:03 AM

hoyt and mathews stand behind their products in my opinion. Lifetime warrantee.... ect blah blah blah. All that REALLY matters is how you shoot it, and how it feals.
Old 08-10-2004, 06:12 AM
Fork Horn

Bowtech also offers a lifetime warantee, i have heard bad and good storys about mathews customer service, i have dealt with Bowtech directly and they are great peopel they never put you on hold and or transfer you around their phone system. if the person you are talking to doesnt know the answers they know who does and you get transfered ONCE!

in my book they are probabaly one of the best. i like em just do this. shoot every bow you can get yoru hands on. THEN make yourdesicion. DO NOT make your choice based on looks! TRUST ME, all you will do is set yourself up for dissapointment
Old 08-10-2004, 06:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I were you I wouldn't have any bow in mind when I went to the shop. I would walk in with an open mind and shoot a couple of different ones. You will know the one you like best only after testing a few
Old 08-10-2004, 07:58 AM

If your on a budget take a look at the hoyt ultrasport, or ultramag. Excellent bows for the money. Heck, there excellent bows at any rate. It's hard to justify a bow for twice the money after shooting one. That being said, I ended up with a bowtech, but I'm rather compulsive and don't always make the best decisions when it comes to stuff like that. Not that I regret the Mighty Might, I love it and it's a great bow. I could have got just as good a bow for a lot less money however. It just wouldn't have been as fast.

Jennings makes some pretty decent bows as well. I don't think there is a company out at the moment that really makes a bad product. So you owe it to yourself to look at them all and pick the one that feels best to you. There used to be a big difference in prices, but they are pretty close now (too much!). Even dartons are 5 or 6 hundred bucks. Most companies make a bow around 3 or 4 hundred dollars that is really nice as well.

Parker makes a really nice bow as well if you have dealer near you. Check out the huntermag I think it's called. Another really great bow for the price.

Good luck,
Paul
Old 08-10-2004, 08:30 AM

Try out all the bows in your price range and go with what works for you the best. I shoot mathews, and i love them but I wouldnt recommend anything that you werent satisfied with.
Old 08-10-2004, 03:38 PM

well i havent found the right bow yet thanks for all of your suggestions it is really apreciated
Old 08-10-2004, 03:51 PM

well the jenning and buckmaster line is the best line of bows made for there money period.. i have shot almost every bow companys bow this year and iam extermely impressed with the buckmaster g2 and g2xl and also jennings.. its been around for a while and it is not new but it is great. if you buy a bow just for brand name you will be dissappointed if i were you use your old bow this year and wait till next.. the word is from all the jenning dealers that i know is they have some new bows coming out next year that are going to put them on top... also for the bowtech guys escalde sport signed a agreement with bowtech and things should get interesting...

Quick Reply: IM GETTING A NEW BOW TOMORROW!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.