Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Any Yoopers on this Board? >

Any Yoopers on this Board?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Any Yoopers on this Board?

Old 08-12-2004, 09:39 AM

Default RE: Any Yoopers on this Board?

Make sure it is Old Milwaukee long neck's and Legacy I have the Yoopers cd right here in front of me so we are ok on the music but we could use some brats for the grill.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:04 AM

I was thinking blatz or pabst.......but okay. I'll bring the brats. Btw, we shoot the same bow, draw and all.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:12 AM

Sorry, I'm just a troll. I live in Stanton, a small town about 60 miles NE of Grand Rapids.
Old 08-12-2004, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do you have a sauna down there?
Old 08-12-2004, 07:23 PM

Sounds pretty sweet Colby! I have to admit, I shoot a Legacy also. I guess I let the cat out of the bag on this forum. I tried not to enter the Mathew's owner hated club, but I have had two of them and love them! I know you have a sauna on your property. Come on Legacy, he is from the UP.

Red Rcket long necks, pasties, sauna, and hunting with a couple of old drunk hockey players. Sounds scarry, but man it sounds like a blast!
Old 08-12-2004, 08:21 PM

Well, at the camp we have a sauna.......and an outhouse. I'd be lying if I said I didnt want one at home too Yes, that sounds like a good time...... however, i wont bring the 300pd toothless women this area seems to breed

Old 08-12-2004, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

Ya got a Yooper eer. Live in Dickinson County, Quinnesec to be exact. Wasn't born here but have been here most of my 30 years and would never give up gods country for anything!!! Pasties, saunas, good beer, good stories and most of all, great hunting!!!! I even have dat der accent to eh!!!

Give a shout out to Ano and Toivo!!! Two camp loving, beer drinking deer hunting old fellas. As Yooper as de come!!!
Old 08-13-2004, 08:18 AM

Ya I got a sauna down here just walk outside from June to September it is hot enough to melt the beer gut off Bruce Coppo!
Old 08-13-2004, 08:31 AM

live in the EUP Sault Ste. Marie bruce township to be exact.
Old 08-14-2004, 12:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Id be huntin with ya in the UP too, but with my bad luck I would get to gods country and my Chevy-shake-a-****tt. But im sure you old boys would hook me up with a choch-gun and wishkee-chaser. LOL

Quick Reply: Any Yoopers on this Board?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.