Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone know what an outclosure is?!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

Anyone know what an outclosure is?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone know what an outclosure is?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-22-2004, 10:15 AM

Default RE: Anyone know what an outclosure is?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How big is the area inside the fence? To me this makes all the difference in the world. I would need to know this before I start casting stones. If it's 10,000 acres, then I don't care if the wall of Jerhico surrounds it. The deer are still in natural form, regardless of the enclosure/outclosure.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

IMO, Allen and Keith Warren are two of the most unethical retards ever to come out of Texas. About 20 years ago, they were selling a video 'How to Cash In on the Outdoors.' That oughta give you some idea of what they're all about. They never let ethics get in the way of a payday.

I'd better stop before I say what I REALLY feel about them.[:'(][>:][:@]
Old 07-22-2004, 11:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'd better stop before I say what I REALLY feel about them.
Gee Art are you mellowing out on us in your old age

Come on tell us what you really think we wont tell anyone
Old 07-22-2004, 01:51 PM

[&o] Sad to say I do, one very cold winters day I for got to zip up and after about five minuets I found out my we we was out after I went PP and was half froze off.. So I'd say I know what Outclosure is.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:23 PM

This is a copy of the email I sent him this morning:

Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 6:02 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: OUTCLOSURE?!

Are you fricking kidding me?!

Stop trying to be politically correct...It's an INCLOSURE, which means nothing can get out. You can't hunt, we get the message. Stop trying to make it seem like going to high class game farms and having the owner put you in a stand and say, "yeah, the big one will be coming by at 8:30...Just give him a whistle and he'll come right in," is really hunting...because it's nowhere close.

In your segment the other night, You should have just replied, "I don't know how to hunt, so I pay thousands of dollars to shoot INCLOSED animals...for lazy people like me, it's the best alternative because we just like to kill big bucks that we get to choose before hand."

Yeah, brutal honesty. When you put in the time and shoot three pope and young bucks in state land then just keep your mouth shut...or better yet, just keep to fishing. Nobody watches fishing anyways and you can make a fool of yourself and noone would know.

Your's truly,
Bryan

This is his reply:

Why don't you stop insulting and spend some time checking your spelling!
Glad to hear you're such an expert!

I must say that the intellectual fortitude which he exemplified put me in my place...wouldn't you all say?
Old 07-22-2004, 02:37 PM

ORIGINAL: GVDocHoliday

This is a copy of the email I sent him this morning:

Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 6:02 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: OUTCLOSURE?!

Are you fricking kidding me?!

Stop trying to be politically correct...It's an INCLOSURE, which means nothing can get out. You can't hunt, we get the message. Stop trying to make it seem like going to high class game farms and having the owner put you in a stand and say, "yeah, the big one will be coming by at 8:30...Just give him a whistle and he'll come right in," is really hunting...because it's nowhere close.

In your segment the other night, You should have just replied, "I don't know how to hunt, so I pay thousands of dollars to shoot INCLOSED animals...for lazy people like me, it's the best alternative because we just like to kill big bucks that we get to choose before hand."

Yeah, brutal honesty. When you put in the time and shoot three pope and young bucks in state land then just keep your mouth shut...or better yet, just keep to fishing. Nobody watches fishing anyways and you can make a fool of yourself and noone would know.

Your's truly,
Bryan

This is his reply:

Why don't you stop insulting and spend some time checking your spelling!
Glad to hear you're such an expert!

I must say that the intellectual fortitude which he exemplified put me in my place...wouldn't you all say?
He's right. It's enclose not inclose.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another subject that still gets beat like a dead horse.

If we all hunted the same way it'd be pretty boring. But if we don't stop pi$$ing in each others cereal bowl and keep fighting amongst ourselves about crap like this that really doesn't matter, then none of us will be hunting at all. Give it a rest.
Old 07-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: davidmil

What a buttmunch
Never heard that term before..... BUTT in probably is just about right.[8D]
Never seen Beavis and Butthead , eh ?
You probably don't know what a "dillhole" is either then .
Old 07-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Dominant Buck

NOPE Kevin, never heard of it... I've led such a sheltered life.[8D][&:]
Old 07-23-2004, 06:32 AM

Although I agree that sending an e-mail to express your concern was appropriate, I think you would have gotten a lot farther with him if you were less agressive. He seems to be the type that feels he has done nothing wrong and just needs what some would call a paradime shift (or a change in perception). If this is the case it will take encouragement, time, and understanding to achieve this. I suggest re-e-mailing him and in a cool mannor explaining your case (without the insults). You may be supprised by the result. If your too upset to do it, e-mail me and let me know and I'll send him one explaining the situation. But insulting someone right out of the box like that is a sure way to make hunters look bad. This is of course just my opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.