Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Spell Check

Old 07-15-2004, 05:09 PM

Default Spell Check

I don't mean to sound like a Jerk, but is there a spell check option on the site anywhere?
I can hardly comprehend some of the responses, and posts on the site, and to anti-hunters that makes us look like the texan on Jerry Springer. You know the one. The guy that looks and sounds like they got him from the set of "Deliverence". Sorry but I don,t want us to somehow get lumped into the dumb hillbilly kill everything without ethics, morality, who drives an old beat up truck, slobbers all over himself, and well I'll say it marries his sister. I like to think that we are all moral, down to earth, educated, clear thinking, responsible, individuals who happen to love what we do. Not life takers, and heart breakers with a set of bull horns on the front of our glass packed, flat bed, mosquito fogging, oil leaking rusty old truck, with a gun rack containg an auto loading high power rifle and full mag, double parked in front of Wal-Mart while we are inside buying a set of wire cutters so we can make it easier to poach over on Dr. Martins place.
Sorry I had to do it.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Spell Check

wut wud we do width a spel chek? yu triing to tel us sumthing?

if'n yu'd poke aroun at da peta messige bords yu'd find out dat bad spelers cum in all forms!
Old 07-15-2004, 05:54 PM

[color=#CC0000]"Deliverence"[/color
] deliverance
containg
Containing
I don,t
I don't

Lol, sorry, I couldn’t help myself. Everyone spells badly on a computer. Typos are second nature. There is no spell checker than I am aware of. A lot of people who tend to make more mistakes are usually the younger folks who frequent the site. I also make well over my fair share of typos, and miss spelled words. You just have to plow through it all and search for the meaning.

Idaho
Old 07-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

SQUEAL LIKE PIG, BOY! (LOL)

Old 07-15-2004, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know what, I use a spellchecker on this forum. It's called; "ME"!
Did anyone ever hear of proofreading? Click the little button called "preview" and read over your post before you submit.

DUH, WAT YU TINK BOUT DAT , JIMBOB?
Old 07-15-2004, 10:33 PM

If you're that worried about it, type your message in MS Word and then copy it and paste it into the message box.
Old 07-16-2004, 12:15 AM

IF you got OutLook express you can open up a new email message type what ever in and then check you spelling on it then copy and paste it onto your post.

you couldn't make heads or tails from my posts if it wasn't for outlook.[&o]
Old 07-16-2004, 08:55 AM

We's luv fare skined panzies like yu down heer.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Dominant Buck

Spell Check and proof read, isn’t that what secretaries are for?
Old 07-16-2004, 09:07 AM

quote:

"Deliverence"[/color] deliverance
quote:

containgContaining
quote:

I don,t I don't

Lol, sorry, I couldn’t help myself. Everyone spells badly on a computer. Typos are second nature. There is no spell checker than I am aware of. A lot of people who tend to make more mistakes are usually the younger folks who frequent the site. I also make well over my fair share of typos, and miss spelled words. You just have to plow through it all and search for the meaning.

Idaho

EXACTLY and Thanks Idaho.

Spell Check and proof read, isn’t that what secretaries are for?

Good Point

Quick Reply: Spell Check

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.