Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who has tried the Slick Trick Broad Heads >

Who has tried the Slick Trick Broad Heads

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who has tried the Slick Trick Broad Heads

Old 07-14-2004, 10:16 AM

Default Who has tried the Slick Trick Broad Heads

Just wondering if any of you guys have tried the slick trick broadhead and what you thought of them. How was the flight in comparison to field points and or other broadheads you have shot. I have herd alot of people talking about them and I am thinking of giving them a try. I have shot the spitfires for years but am getting tired of paying 10$ a broadhead and only getting to shoot them once before they are no good. I know they have replaceble blades but they don't always fit right after point has been shot and takes alot of time and effort to replace the blades.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Who has tried the Slick Trick Broad Heads

I switched from Muzzy's to Slick Trick 125's last season. I wish I had done it sooner. They performed great, and flew better than any broadhead I have ever shot. I harvested 3 whitetail, and a black bear with them. All passthroughs, and blood trails a blind man could follow. Yhey are solid stell, and extrmemly durable. All 4 animals I took were with the same broadhead. I just replaced the blades. The best thing about them is they are dead nuts accurate. No adjustments from my field points.You wont be dissapointed.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:44 PM

I must concure with archer125, I just bought me some a few months ago. Have not been hunting with them, but have shot them at targets, 20-30 yrds. They flew extremly well, better than my mechanicals(scorpion xp's). I am very impressed with them, and cant wait to get a shot at a deer. Now if only I can stop shaking so darn much.

I'd give em a try, will be worth a try
Old 07-15-2004, 08:53 AM

Thank's for the imput I will give them a try. Slick Trick is just up the road a couple hours and I think I can order direct from them for $20 a pack of 3 let me know if you guys can find them cheaper. Thanks
Old 07-16-2004, 05:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

They are excellent heads. Accurate, strong and sharp. 20.00 per three is the going rate so I doubt you will find them cheaper.
Old 07-16-2004, 08:43 AM

Thank's 5 shot
Old 07-16-2004, 11:52 AM
Dominant Buck

If you want them and found some.... you better buy them. This is off the manufacturers site. This probably means a shortage about hunting season.

SOLD OUT. Manufacturing making new dies to meet the demand of 85, 100, and 125 grain heads. Scheduled to resume shipping August 1, watch site for SHIPPING NOW info. THANK YOU for your support, it is much appreciated.
Old 07-16-2004, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah I ordered some today. The guy said he would send them out Aug 1st. Said it would take about 3 days to get them. Customer service is great. I can't wait to give them a try.