HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   I bought a Mathews outback! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/65431-i-bought-mathews-outback.html)

$hooter 07-07-2004 09:07 AM

I bought a Mathews outback!

I was going to try the liberty too... But I was unable to find a place that carrys Bowtech. Anyway I like it a lot. It really whacked my check book though. I have all ready spent over $1100 dollars on it, and I have not told my wife yet![:o] So if anyone has an extra bed at there house let me know I might have to bunk there for awhile.:)

adams 07-07-2004 09:41 AM

RE: I bought a Mathews outback!

Oh no, You didn't;)

Congrats on the new bow and welcome aboard. You and your Mathews should fit right in here.

RTA47 07-07-2004 09:43 AM

congrats on the new bow! She`s not mad at the money you spent! It`s that mathews bow that is making her angrey:D I just bought a new bowtech justice and my buddy in our shop just bought a new outback they are both very nice bows although he does admit that the bowtech justice is smoother. The outback maby a little faster[:'(] And i think he paid a little more for the mathews than i paid for my bowtech;) OK A LOT MORE;) And he still want`s a liberty?;)

Deerslayer_37 07-07-2004 04:49 PM

congrats on the new outback! I'm sure you'll like it, i tested one last nite. Great bow. I myself picked up my new LX last nite. I thought it had a bit less vibration than the Outback. Both are absolutely superb bows.Good luck!
BTW, $hooter, what state you from?? if WI, what shop? i know jerry at gander's had about 6 or 7 outbacks waiting for their owners to come pick them up.

slayer

thenuge15 07-07-2004 08:25 PM

I love my Outback and I'm sure you will too.

Washington Hunter 07-07-2004 10:58 PM

I'd let you bunk here, but you bought an M-Word bow.

Stump_MN_Hunter 07-07-2004 11:08 PM

I'm sorry to hear you got one of "those" things!!

dsheally 07-07-2004 11:19 PM

I bought an Ovation a few months back and broke the news to the
wife when I got home. Guess I got lucky and caught her in a good
mood because she didn't mind at all. Now if I can sneak a new
4 wheeler into the basement without her noticing I will be a happy
hunter. :D

$hooter 07-08-2004 12:45 PM

Hey Stumpy, you live in Shakopee huh? So do I just move there a year ago. Do you ever hunt any of the river bottoms?

Deerslayer_37 07-08-2004 04:47 PM

"those" things and the M word happen to be the best bows on the market right now...didnt know you guys revered mathew's bows that much :D i understand...jealousy rearing its ugly head...

slayer