Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Doenst Anyone USE a MUZZY ZERO EFFECT anymore??? >

Doenst Anyone USE a MUZZY ZERO EFFECT anymore???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Doenst Anyone USE a MUZZY ZERO EFFECT anymore???

Old 06-29-2004, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Doenst Anyone USE a MUZZY ZERO EFFECT anymore???

All I here on here is this new rest and so on and so forth....
I have used the MZE FLAWLESSLY for 3 years.. I have shot two Pope and Young bucks with it and I have NEVER had a clearence problem with it.. Combine that with my MATHEWS Q2 and i have One hell of a set up....

Its seems alot of people on here get caught up on the Hype of NEW BOWS and Equipment. I understand that people like to experiment with new toys, as do I, But Tried and True, my equipment has yet to fail me...

Well, does anyone use what I use?????
Old 06-29-2004, 06:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Doenst Anyone USE a MUZZY ZERO EFFECT anymore???

I have the MZE on my BowTech Patriot Duaully and I love it and can't see anything on the market today changing my mind ,I like to try different toy's as well as anyone but the MZE won't be getting changed ever.

nubo
Old 06-29-2004, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

How can anyone not Love it...?

There isn't any fletching clearance problems, its gauranteed to drop EVERYTIME... same way, same time and consistenly.. you dont have to worry about your arrow falling off..ummm i could keep going and going.....

If anyone says they couldnt shoot worth a damn with it, it wasnt the rest it was "YOU" and your Bow...
Old 06-29-2004, 06:20 AM

I'm still using the MZE! It'll be on all my future bows as well.
AL
Old 06-29-2004, 06:43 AM

Mze on my Xtec.
Old 06-29-2004, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mathewsboy
Its seems alot of people on here get caught up on the Hype of NEW BOWS and Equipment. I understand that people like to experiment with new toys, as do I, But Tried and True, my equipment has yet to fail me...
How ironic that just a few years ago, the MZE was the oft hyped "new kid on the block" and the design that spawned the "drop-away" revolution.

If people didn't buy and try new things we would still be shooting TM hunters and springy rests.

That said, those who use the rest love it...I'm not a fan of a cable slide driven drop-away, so I've never really been that interested..but I may try it someday
Old 06-29-2004, 07:08 AM
Typical Buck

I still have it on my Liberty(3D setup) As for moving on I purchased an APA twister that I'll be putting threw the punishment test soon and as of now; I don't know, will see? I really like the MZE
Old 06-29-2004, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

The reason you don't hear much about it lately is because all the folks that have one aren't out buying and trying every new rest that comes out. We already have the best, no need to keep looking
Old 06-29-2004, 01:39 PM
Dominant Buck

Len, his son, myself and about every bow I've seen in his shop has a Muzzy Zero on it. You don't hear all the hype because we went through that 3 years ago and the dang things don't break so there's no need of discussing them. Still the best drop away on the market. I was in Len's shop the other day.... he was trying to fix one of those new hyped up drop aways that's suppose to be so simple and have no moving parts. Well, it's still broke.
MUZZY All the way
Old 06-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Still use the Muzzy here. Not going to fix a wheel that's not broken .

Quick Reply: Doenst Anyone USE a MUZZY ZERO EFFECT anymore???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.