Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Cabela's Customer Service is UNREAL! Here's an example... >

Cabela's Customer Service is UNREAL! Here's an example...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cabela's Customer Service is UNREAL! Here's an example...

Old 05-14-2004, 05:19 PM

Default RE: Cabela's Customer Service is UNREAL! Here's an example...

bob d I live with-in 1 hours drive from a Cabela's store and .....I AM BROKE...BUT A WELL OUTFITTED HUNTER !!!![8D]
Old 05-14-2004, 06:01 PM

They do have the BEST customer service. I have had to return twice through the mail to them and it was no questions asked. Also they will let you buy from the internet or the store and return to either one where as Bass Pro made me take a purchase from their store back to the store as the only way to return it which cost quite a bit of gas.
Old 05-14-2004, 06:46 PM

They are the best period........
Old 05-16-2004, 04:56 AM

I have had several similar experiences, and have nothing but good things to say about them.

I have been to several (and will be moving w/in an hour of one in a month...OUCH!), and I am like a kid in a candy store for two reasons; obviously all the goodies, but also because of their displays! My wife has to literally pull me away from them, as I will stand there staring at those mini-mountain scenes for hours. And then you turn your head and see a line of bucks that would make any bowhunter drool. I almost get spoiled, I can be looking down this line of giant bucks and come to one and say, "ah, that's just a small one", and the dang thing is probably a 160 class deer that would be a deer of a lifetime for most of us!!!

To be perfectly honest, I am looking forward to moving so I can take my daughter over there to teach her about all of these wonderful animals.

Just my $.02
Old 05-17-2004, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree, I've been working with Cabelas, now just part-time. A lot of good people do work there, and they do work very hard to give great customer service. Used to be a great company. It's too bad that in the past couple years it is starting to go down dramatically though. Too many bigwigs that could care less if they take care of their employees or not. It's all about the money in the past 2 years.
Old 05-17-2004, 11:24 AM

I like Cabela's products too, but the one time I had a problem with one of their products I never even recieved a response. I bought a pair of their wading boots about a year ago, after limited use the toe caps began coming unstitched from both of the boots. I have emailed them 3 times regarding the problem and have never heard back from them. I finally just went out an got new boots from another company. I had heard alot about their great customer service, but when I needed it, they didnt come through, I was very dissapointed.

Lefty
Old 06-07-2004, 08:34 PM

I've always had good luck with them too!
Old 06-08-2004, 09:57 AM

Whether its fishing or hunting they cover my needs, and have great customer service to back their products up!