Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 QuickSpins Are Great: >

QuickSpins Are Great:

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

QuickSpins Are Great:

Old 05-13-2004, 09:08 AM
Fork Horn

Default QuickSpins Are Great:

Got'em yesterday. Last week I ordered a dozen Gold Tip XT Hunters 55-75 fletched with the Quick Spins from Mountain Archery. I think they are they best thing I have ever wasted my money on. I was shooting with much more accuracy than the CX terminators that I normally shoot. I was at 35 yds and shot a group the diameter size of a beer can. Repeatedly! Normally if I can keep it within the size of a paper plate I am happy. Just by feel, the fletchings felt more durable than any other fletching I have used. They just felt sturdy, it’s hard to describe. When the weather clears up Ill (right now there is a flash flood, tornado warning, spotted two tornados in the area ,they evacuated my office earlier, but were back in business now) go out and shoot another group and take a pic of it and post in on here.
Old 05-13-2004, 09:32 AM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: QuickSpins Are Great:

Did you have them put on straight, offset, or helical?
Old 05-13-2004, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

What arrow rest are you using?

I was wondering if these would work through a WB.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:35 PM
Fork Horn

I used a GKF golden premier to shoot yesterday, I also shoot a bodoodle pro lite which I am going to set up this weekend and see how they shoot with it...... I have used the WB and didnt like it, due to the fact that it ate the fletchings off of my cx teminators. I took it off and bought the premier, then a friend of mine made me an offer on the bodoodle I couldnt turn down.....
However, even though I didnt like the wb with the cx's I think the QuickSpins will have alot of success with the wb. They just have such a sturdier feel compared to what I used to shoot through my wb. I dont think there will be any problems with a wb.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:01 PM
Typical Buck

Did you have them put on straight, offset, or helical?
Old 05-13-2004, 08:15 PM

I really like mine on my Easton Axis arrows also.

Old 05-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don't shoot groups........it's only gonna make you cry.

Old 05-13-2004, 09:42 PM

Mark:

Do you think my groups would improve if I used the QS vanes over the ones I presently have on my practice arrows???
Old 05-14-2004, 05:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Now if those vanes continue to shoot accurately in tornadic conditions then I would trully be impressed....

I am going to pick up a pack or two regardless.
Old 05-14-2004, 06:00 AM

(right now there is a flash flood, tornado warning, spotted two tornados in the area ,they evacuated my office earlier, but were back in business now)
Awww Come on Aggie! Now's the time to test in the "Heavy Crosswind" conditions. Make sure you wear a safety belt and report back with your findings!LOL!

Quick Reply: QuickSpins Are Great:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.