Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Picts

Old 05-01-2004, 10:06 AM
Typical Buck

Default New Picts

Just a few picts from the past couple days.

Old 05-01-2004, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New Picts

Nice picture! Great quality.

Sorry off subject-
How do you post such high quality pictures and keep it under 30kb?
Old 05-01-2004, 12:18 PM
Typical Buck

I finally got it after some help from the board guys. goto technical help and look at the post there by me. board members wrote it all out for us. I use photobucket.com to download from home then use the url for the picture I want to post. be glad to help if after reading the post in technical you still have difficulty.
Old 05-01-2004, 02:09 PM
Fork Horn

NICE PICS
Old 05-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Fork Horn

Hey ar. bowhunter, I might be wrong, but I live in north central louisiana, and had the opportunity about 5 yrs. ago to observe a a group of bucks from the time their antlers started growing up until almost time for them to shed velvet, and form the looks of the buck in the picture having that much growth this early, he could turn out to be very very big!! You might need to try and keep close tabs on him throughout the summer, sometimes if you get their summer pattern figured out to the "t", you can get 'em the first few days of bow season. Like I said I may be wrong, but it sure seems awful early to have as much growth as he has already!!!!!
Old 05-01-2004, 10:06 PM
Typical Buck

thanks mountain cur. I plan on continuing to monitor this group of bucks. he is the only one that has horns though. there are 3 others that are running with him but only have knots on their heads. I couldn't believe it when I saw he had so much horn already too. I will post from time to time with updates on him.
Old 05-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pic,and good quality.Just curious,what game camera are you using?
Old 05-02-2004, 07:44 PM
Typical Buck

extreme 1, this is a home brew camera using a sony p32 board, pelican 1040 case and a 903v brain unit. The total unit is about 7 inches by 4 inches. I think those are the dimensions of the pelican 1040 box. I will try to post a picture of it soon. see the post of "my camera"
Old 05-03-2004, 08:36 AM
Typical Buck

And would you look at that...some poor farmer accidently dumped a bunch of his corn on the ground. Just like the fat lady and buttered popcorn...it just don't stand a chance.
Old 05-03-2004, 09:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Great pic. It is nice to see folks making use of their game cams during this time of year. Maybe I will put mine out this weekend.

Quick Reply: New Picts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.