Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What to do.....

Old 04-12-2004, 10:07 PM

Default RE: What to do.....

I will rephrase what nub said,

If at all possible pictures would be nice please
Old 04-12-2004, 11:35 PM

well there are a lot of pics, i have only a few digitized. the pics of him after the butcher, i don't have but i went and looked at the rack at the taxidermist and the back left point was about 5-6 inches, when i went to look at it, it looked about 2-3 inches.

Old 04-12-2004, 11:45 PM

this might not show as good cause of the resizing

Old 04-12-2004, 11:53 PM

look at the far back left antler, that point is pretty long, when i went to look at the rack, the back point looked like it was 2-3 inches long

Old 04-13-2004, 12:03 AM

Nice deer man! I sure hope that isnt the case. Maybe the butcher busted it off and felt like a dumba$$ and decided to TRY to cover it up.
Old 04-13-2004, 04:43 AM

Hi legacy. I'm from Milesburg and even though I cut up my own deer I know alot of people who take them to butchers to have done. I'd like to know where you took it just so my friends can stay clear of that place. If you done want to post it here just send me an email. I think if what you say really did happen you should let as many people know as possible. Even if was an accident covering it up its no way to run a business.
Old 04-13-2004, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

are you sure it wasn't a case of "butcher shrinkage"?
Old 04-13-2004, 06:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: James Vee

are you sure it wasn't a case of "butcher shrinkage"?
LMAO

I sure hope that the butcher didn't do it. That would be about as low as it gets.
Old 04-13-2004, 07:03 AM

Man......I'm like Matt ......it's hard for me to conceive that anyone would go through that much trouble !

Getting someone elses rack sure sounds more logical......although it may not be the case ? !! But your buck has some curves in the G2's and mainbeams that would seem.....to me at least.....that it would make it easy to identify! Good Luck with it......hope you get it resolved !!

For what it's worth I always cape mine out myself and then deliver the deer to the processor ......unless I do the whole thing myself (doing it less the older I get [8D]) !!
Old 04-13-2004, 07:14 AM

I would guess - if it is smaller - that one of the two droped or broke the rack and tried to cover it up.

Show them the pictures and let them know you know whats up.

I would like to see a pic of the mount

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.