Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT Camo

Old 03-29-2004, 03:19 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: ASAT Camo

Well, supposedly my digital camera is repaired and on the way back to me. When I get it I'll go take a picture next to some holly or laurel or budding plant for you. I should beable to find something green around here.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dave at first glance I didn't even see you.......I just thought your head was another small shiny pool in that little stream.

The stuff really is good isn't it? That's pretty darn close range and much of your outline is just gone.
It's almost darn scary with the headnet and gloves. [:-]

By the way doesn't Len EVER drive for you? Gonna start calling you Snoopy. [8D]

I can just picture Len sitting in his treestand looking like a "Crazy Eddie's" clearance sale.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:28 PM

I must say, a friend of mine has the ASAT camo and it looks great. You can go on their website and check out pictures of how it may look. It's pretty darn hard to find where the people are in the pictures. I had gotten the video they send with their product from my buddy and it's unbelievable the way it looks. I'm definately going to invest in this camo!

Old 03-29-2004, 04:57 PM

Hey, Matt. Watch those digs on my rigs! Wearing 3-4 different camo patterns into the woods really confuses those deer.

And yes, I do drive for Dave. He has a problem with getting cold and impatient.

Besides, he gets a real thrill out of razing me.[:@]

One more thing. I just got my new camera and am learning how to use it properly. This year you'll probably see some of my pictures here. Hmmmm, I have to find a way to keep the glare off that 'dome'.
Old 03-29-2004, 06:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Len,
Get Dave 3 cans of that spray hair stuff.........Black,Brown and Blonde. Kill 2 birds with one stone.
Old 03-29-2004, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Leave David alone. Better looking at him in camo rather than BLUE
Old 03-29-2004, 09:42 PM
Dominant Buck

Sure he drives for me. Why this very same day he spooked two past me so fast I thought they were low flying F18s. I didn't even have time to draw.... just turning my head to keep up was hard on the neck.[8D]

Truthfully, we do take turns... it's just I like to do it for a change of pace. We don't do except when we're getting ready to leave.
Old 03-30-2004, 04:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Len,
Get Dave 3 cans of that spray hair stuff.........Black,Brown and Blonde. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

...sorry, but I thought that was hysterical...not really because of the bald part of the comment but rather the mix and matching of colors to compliment the outfit......
Old 03-30-2004, 08:20 AM

Not bad Dave but I do think blue is your color.
Old 03-30-2004, 09:09 AM

I just sent Dave some more pictures we took this morning. Both of us stood in front of a big oak tree. Dave with his ASAT and me with my crummy old Mossy Oak. Guess who stands out more.

I'll give you a hint. I think Dave, et al, are going to be a little disappointed.

And to top it off, we do most of our hunting out of big oak trees.

BTW Matt, ask Dave how many deer were pushed to him this morning.

Quick Reply: ASAT Camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.