Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 And A New Archer is Created!!! >

And A New Archer is Created!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

And A New Archer is Created!!!

Old 03-22-2004, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default And A New Archer is Created!!!

I gave my 5 year old son his new Golden Eagle Lil Brave Saturday for his birthday and there's not a happier kid on this planet right now. We shot for about an hour Saturday and then the weather turn bad. This is one of the prodest days of my life so far, I just can't wait until he sticks his first deer.
Old 03-22-2004, 08:50 AM

Default RE: And I New Archer is Created!!!

Gutshot,
That's awesome. I can't wait until my little monster is old enough to shoot. He's only a year and a half and I'm already pricing bow. I think I might need help.
Old 03-22-2004, 08:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Very good choice, my son is currently shooting the Lil' Sioux Youth Bow.
Old 03-22-2004, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's what it's all about!!
Old 03-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Glad to hear this kid's need to experience what this sport is all about .

nubo
Old 03-23-2004, 07:58 AM

Congrats to you and your son. I cannot wait until my son and daughter are old enough to give it a go. Hopefully they will both love it as much as I do.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

That is great. I am really looking forward to having my son pick up a bow when he is old enough. He already "helps" me work on them.. What a feeling it is.
Old 03-23-2004, 09:12 AM

Great to hear. My three year old is not old enough yet, but is showing interest in outdoors!!. He knows how to turkey yelp and gobble with his voice!! Am I proud of him. I was at the local Gander mountain and saw the Genisis on sale in a package deal. My wife said not yet and I did agree with her, but sure wanted to get it dispite. She was a little disapointed in me when I bought a Daisy BB gun for him from a friend already. Heck, $10 and it was never used, so I could not pass it up. It will help me get rid of the chipmunks digging up my yard[:@][:@].
Old 03-23-2004, 09:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

It is pretty cool to have young kids interested in the sport. I have a 19 month little girl who helps daddy with his hunting equip, and loves watching hunting videos, she even claps and squeals when the deer gets shot, it is awesome. I am hoping that I will have a good hunting buddy in the making!!!!
Old 03-23-2004, 10:19 AM

That's great. I can't wait till my son can shoot a real bow. He's 2 1/2. I did get him a bow for Christmas this year out of Cabelas. It's a plastic bow that shoots round foam balls. Pretty cool. He loves shooting it. He actually has some pretty good form too. Can't wait till the day he's in a stand next to me!

Quick Reply: And A New Archer is Created!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.