Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 BOWTECH SERVICE A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A >

BOWTECH SERVICE A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BOWTECH SERVICE A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A

Old 03-16-2004, 02:20 PM
Spike

Default BOWTECH SERVICE A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A

Please bare with me!!
At the risk of getting shot right off this board, check this out. I have posted elsewhere on this board and others how I had ordered an Outback and got tired of waiting. I also got tired of getting no response from Mathews when I asked for some idea of there production schedule i.e. when do a they project being caught up etc. No answer, no service not good?

I then went to my Archery shop and checked out alternatives. After much discussion and shooting several bows I decided on the BOWTECH JUSTICE. My dealer called Mathews while I listened and cancelled my Outback. I was again free to purchase any bow I wanted. I then bought and had him set up the Justice with Trophy Taker arrow rest and HHA sight. Sweet shooting bow. I shot and shot and shot till age caught up to me. I had hastily bought the 70# bow and turning it down to 60# wasn't enough for shooting 100 to 200 arrows a day. I posted for new 60#limbs, used limbs and swapping bows etc. I was told to sell on e-bay and cut my losses. Then I decided what the heck, I would give Bowtech a shot and see if they were willing to help. Within 8 hours JERID at Bowtech answered my e-mail asking for my dealer so they could send me a set of 60# replacement limbs at no cost. That's right free. Gotta love good service even if it's above and beyond. In closing my son bought a Pro 40. That freedom cam is so smooooth! THANKS BOWTECH (Jerid Strasheim) I am as loyal, as you are committed to your customer service. Hers to a long relationship

Old 03-16-2004, 02:27 PM

Default RE: BOWTECH SERVICE A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A

I have swapped out different pound limbs for two different people now. Just cost whatever shipping was. They are a great company to work with.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now that's cool!

I wonder if they'd done that for me and my mighty-mite????
Oh well , too late!
Old 03-16-2004, 02:30 PM

As far as getting a time frame on a bow, BT is pretty accurate with it. I have talked with them a few times about time frames on recieving an ordered bow. They make their bows in cycles, and they told me how far away the particular bow was and when it should be shipped out. They have been very accurate so far.
Old 03-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

I couldn't agree with you more .I know first hand all about BowTech's #1 service .I have to say they are a step ahead of the rest .

nubo
Old 03-17-2004, 04:45 AM

Thats weird because when I emailed bowtech they never replied to my questions on there bows. I orderd an outback as well, 3 weeks ago, and when I contacted mathews I got a reply that day and an explanation why they had a b.o. on the outback in my draw, 28''. They have contacted me just 2 days ago to let me know that they are shipping and I should expect my bow in a few days. I have emailed bowtech 3 times and never got one response. The funny thing is I was leaning there way on a bow but there lack of communication cured me of that.
Old 03-17-2004, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Codyinpa

Thats weird because when I emailed bowtech they never replied to my questions on there bows. I orderd an outback as well, 3 weeks ago, and when I contacted mathews I got a reply that day and an explanation why they had a b.o. on the outback in my draw, 28''. They have contacted me just 2 days ago to let me know that they are shipping and I should expect my bow in a few days. I have emailed bowtech 3 times and never got one response. The funny thing is I was leaning there way on a bow but there lack of communication cured me of that.

Who did you e-mail at BowTech and what did the questions you asked pertain to?

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Regards, Pat
Old 03-17-2004, 05:30 AM

I went to the web sight under contact us and sent to marketing and sales. I ask prices cause 2 of the dealers here had some pretty different pricinfg on the same bow. Also wanted to know more about the dampening sysytem on the bow, particually the sand used or if it is still used in the limbs. I had one dealer that didnt have a mighty might, which I wanted to try, because he didnt believe in short bows under 31''. Anyways I just felt like I wasnt getting anywhere so I went with the outback. Dont get me wrong they are all good bows both mathews and bowtech. I just had better service from them.
Old 03-17-2004, 05:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome to forum dunk50. Glad to see that they treated you the right way. A good product and good customer service...what more could you ask for?
Old 03-17-2004, 03:46 PM
pup

I agree there service is great! now if i could just get them to put me on there shooting staff

Quick Reply: BOWTECH SERVICE A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.