Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Any one from Michigan >

Any one from Michigan

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Any one from Michigan

Old 03-04-2004, 08:05 AM

Default RE: Any one from Michigan

Tecumseh here. Sw of Ann Arbor by 25 miles or so. I hunt here in Lenawee county, Jackson, Hillsdale and Washtenaw downstate and Roscomon county in the Northern lower and Schoolcraft county in the U.P.

God I love Michigan
Old 03-04-2004, 08:30 AM

I am originally from Mio. Born in Marlette and raised (until 5) in Peck and then
moved up to Mio. Moved to Oregun In 81. Lots of family in and around Peck, and
one Bro in Mio. I sure miss the Partridge and Pheasant hunting back there. I went
back last year for the Turkey season and got a young jake. Lots of Turkeys back
there.
Old 03-04-2004, 08:42 AM

Hey Kip, I grew up in the Sault area and graduated from LSSU. Now live in Indiana.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:40 AM

ORIGINAL: DoeCuller

Hey Kip, I grew up in the Sault area and graduated from LSSU. Now live in Indiana.
The LSSU and FSU hockey game this last weekend ended in a draw. 1 and 1. Just some info for ya
Old 03-04-2004, 10:43 AM

im from greenville, mi in montcalm county just northwest of grand rapids i mostly hunt kent, and montcalm county
Old 03-04-2004, 11:51 AM
Fork Horn

Marquette yooper, checking in....
Old 03-04-2004, 01:45 PM

I live in Ionia county... grew up in DeWitt (just outside Lansing). Went to Lansing community College and then to Aquinas College in Grand Rapids.
Old 03-04-2004, 02:23 PM

CEDAR SPRINGS here guy's hunt in kent and newaygo counties, geesh enough of us michigander's here we should have our own michigan gathering
Old 03-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Spike

Well, ya gotta admit......Michigan is where its at!!!! Can anyone honestly tell me there is anything more wiley,harder to hunt, more coy, tougher to trick, than the illustrious Michigan Whitetail? I am telling you, if you can be successful here, you can be succesful anywhere.
Old 03-04-2004, 08:14 PM

I hear you patches...the state of MI has the highest deer population, yet the lowest success rate. As compared to Iowa, which has one of the lowest deer populations and the highest success rate.

Also, what's the deal here...it seems everyone is either from Mid/Southern MI or da UP eh. It's like I'm the only one between M55 and the bridge. Nobody from the Cadillac, Traverse City, or Gaylord areas have sounded off yet. Funny thing is that I also notice that this is the trend for 3d shoots during the summer.

Quick Reply: Any one from Michigan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.