Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NAP Crossfire!

Old 02-26-2004, 02:31 AM
Super Moderator

Default NAP Crossfire!

I hope 5 Shot gets the chance to test these new broadheads soon. I just saw them on NAP's website. Rotating, 3 bladed, 100 grains,fixed blade head, stainless steel, and the stainless steel blades/ferrule is a replaceable cartridge. I never read anything mentioned about these from anyone attending the ATA show. Has anyone seen these firsthand? According to NAP's website, these new broadheads won't be available until May 1st.
Old 02-26-2004, 03:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NAP Crossfire!

I got a look at them at the ATA show. They kind of look like a small montec that rotates. The logic seems sound and they look to be pretty tough. No sure what the price will be though. I will be sure to try them along with their new Nitron heads as soon as I can.