Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 yeah I'm a newbe.......... >

yeah I'm a newbe..........

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

yeah I'm a newbe..........

Old 02-08-2004, 07:59 AM

Default yeah I'm a newbe..........

Yeah I'm a newbe...........I have been looking around and I would like to pick up a rest that will also hold your arrow well I'm up in the tree....I have heard both good and bad things about the Whisker Bisqiut....but I am sick of having my arrow fall off my rest......
Old 02-08-2004, 08:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: yeah I'm a newbe..........

To me, the negatives of the whisker biscuit do not out weigh the positives.
I think you would be happy w/it. No more falling arrows!!!
Old 02-08-2004, 10:55 AM

thanks for the reply... I think your right
Old 02-08-2004, 11:02 AM

Yeah definitely the whisker biscuit. I have a savage arrow rest and is fine for now but here before too long I need to get a new string and I think im goin to pick up the whisker biscuit as well. Ive shot out of it and its very nice. Its supposed to lower your fps my 2 or 3 but thats not much at all. Definately a good rest!!!!
Old 02-08-2004, 11:09 AM

The only other problem I have is I'm a lefty and it's hard to find anything.....
Old 02-08-2004, 11:17 AM

Well I dont know about that as much. But if you can find that rest in lefty I would buy it. Your best be would be to order it online though. But if you find it at an archery dealer that would be great! Here within a couple weeks, Im going to be gettin new stuff including that rest!! I shot a Matthews Outback with that rest on it and it felt just perfect. No arrow falling out and you dont have to worry bout your feathers being ripped off by the rest. Just nock the arrow, pull, and fire. So far I havent heard any negatives on it, but let me know what you have heard about it so I can get an outlook on what to expect.
Old 02-12-2004, 08:50 PM

from what i understand is that the whisker bisquit arrow rest is inter changeable.... just mount it , its a good product and my wife loves it, no more worrying about arrow popping off when readying for the shot..
Old 02-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm going to put one on this fall just for hunting .

nubo
Old 02-13-2004, 05:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ditto on the Biscuit and I am aware that some of the models are interchangeable though I am not sure if all of them are. The original is.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I picked up my new bowtech justic yesterday! And had a whisker biscuit put on it, No arrows falling off this rest!

Quick Reply: yeah I'm a newbe..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.