Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 02-03-2004, 09:47 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-03-2004, 09:55 AM

Default RE: Best crossbow

Try this question over in the rifle forum

This is a bowhunting forum[]
Old 02-03-2004, 10:05 AM

Try this question over in the rifle forum

This is a bowhunting forum

Old 02-03-2004, 10:06 AM

yes you just open up a bad thing here this is the wrong place to ask that but

HORTON is the only crossbow out there aint it [&:]
Old 02-03-2004, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

HORTON IS THE BEST BET FOR YOUR MONEY. AFFORDABLE AND WELL MADE. ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE THEY WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. I HAD A CRACK IN A LIMB THIS YEAR AND IT WASNT UNDER WARRANTY. THE REPLACED IT AT NO CHARGE EXCEPT SHIPPING BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO SEE WHY IT CRACKED SO THEY COULD PREVENT ANY FURTHER PROBLEMS. THIS BOW IS 4 YRS OLD NOW THEY WARRANTY THEM FOR LIFE I BELEIVE ON THE NEW GENERATION OF LIMBS THEY HAVE.
Old 02-03-2004, 10:15 AM
Typical Buck

After my fouth shoulder surgery I thought I'd have to shoot a crossbow so I did pretty exhaustive research into the best crossbow according to my needs. I shot quite a few but it came down to two. Horton and Tenpoint. My final decision was a Tenpoint Stealth. I didn't purchase one because this last surgery actually helped to increase my strength. But anyway, look at the line-up from Tenpoint. Hope this helps.

BTW, huge numbers of anti hunters are likely to jump on this post bashing crossbows.[>:]
Old 02-03-2004, 12:55 PM

I'm a bowhunter but have uncles who shoot crossbows...(keep this on the down low)but I believe the best is Excalibur...
Old 02-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Spike

I believe the ten point steleth is one of the best .have anyone out there ever realy tryed to use a crossbow?They are real heavy and out of ba lence,hard to handle and a quick second shot just ant happinin.They are fine in the back yard but take one for a walk in the woods .you will know real soon what im talking about.I think you are handycaped .by the way,you here a lot of 60-80 yrds shots,it just ant so.Thouse arrows are HEAVY,and there speed is as fast as are bows.they are an arrchery toole.but no where like a rifle in any way.sure you can walk around with it cocked and loaded but you wont go to far with it held out in front of you.Try it ,youll be surprised.Idont know how the bull started about them,but its just that, BULL!!.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:50 AM

You asked for the BEST!

EXCALIBUR
There ya go You got it!
AL
Old 02-09-2004, 06:19 AM
Fork Horn

I would use a draw lock on a compound instead of resorting to a crossbow.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.