Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bowtech

Old 02-02-2004, 05:28 PM

Default bowtech

i just bought the migghty mite today so far i like this bow it is pretty quiet and has minimal handshock this is without a sabilaizer i good satbilaizer should take care of it this little bow is a speed demon and for the spped it is quiet
Old 02-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: bowtech

without a sabilaizer i good satbilaizer
I think you will find that a Stabilizer will work a lot better

Congrats on the new bow
Old 02-02-2004, 06:57 PM

I am trying to decide between the MM and the Liberty. Did you shoot the Liberty and if so what made you decide on the MM? I'm like a kid in the candy store. I don't know what way to go.
Greg.
Old 02-03-2004, 05:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Greg,

I have both bows. To give you a comparison...both bows are about equal in terms of noise, vibration and accuracy levels..in my hands. The only two areas where there is a noticeable difference is speed and recoil. The MM VFT is noticeably faster and hits harder but it also has a little bit more recoil to it. Now we are talking about the low end of the spectrum here so even when I say that it has a bit more that does not mean that is even close to being average. Quite the contrary....it is extremely low in recoil. Ofcourse, the Liberty draws quite a bit smoother as well...
Old 02-04-2004, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am also thinking of buying a liberty this week! I really like the idler wheel at the top for smooth pulling, At 33 inch`s with a 7 and half inch brace hight it really sounds great. But i would like to here from some one who has shot one if it shoots is as good as it looks?
Old 02-04-2004, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

RTA47, in a word, itdoes. I have a 70# Liberty, and it shoots great. Very accurate, quiet, and recoil free. I'm completely pleased with mine.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:24 AM

My friend just picked up a bowtech tech 29. Its a very quick lil bow, minimum shock and all in a tiny size. Itll be a great bow for toating around in the woods, it only weighs round 3 pounds. Very impressed with its performance
Old 02-04-2004, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I was not a big fan of the bowtechs the last few years, the draw was a bit "stiff" for me. The liberty on the other hand really got my attention, The big ugly Matt/pa had to put one in my hands and darn if I didn't love it!
Old 02-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

AHHHHH c,mon you can't be blaming the guy's for your weakness 5 shot you know you just couldn't resist.

nubo
Old 02-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Chris, hello Chris.......it's me..........Liberty...........yoooooooohoooooo.... ........here I am.........you know you miss me Chris...........all you have to do is come and get me..........Liberty.........Liiiiiiberrrrrrrrrrtyy yyyyyy.

Quick Reply: bowtech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.