Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 All the bashing!!!!!!!! >

All the bashing!!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

All the bashing!!!!!!!!

Old 01-25-2004, 07:49 PM

Default All the bashing!!!!!!!!

People[:@], If you do not agree with what someone says please just don't reply or don't bash them for their opinions. I don't even pay attention to the names most of time to see who is replying and I thank all that do. I recently posted a question and got a lot of replies. Once I check them, I notice that the first few were helpful and then the rest got off the subject about a darn whisker biscuit rest and my question was about fletchings. Start your own topic if you want to bash somebody[:@], Please don't use mine.

Sorry if I offended anybody,

Cotton
Old 01-25-2004, 07:53 PM

Default RE: All the bashing!!!!!!!!

We bowhunters can be very touchy about what we choose to hunt with, can't we?

Personally, I like it when someone gives a conflicting opinion, it opens your eyes and can also teach you a thing or two.
Old 01-25-2004, 07:56 PM

I agree with a conflicting opinion but only when it is over the topic. Yes I love to hear the positives and negatives. But when I ask a question and their is all this other stuff that has nothing to do with what I ask and it loses context, that I don't like
Old 01-25-2004, 07:58 PM

I agree with a conflicting opinion but only when it is over the topic

Agreed
Old 01-25-2004, 09:35 PM

Kinda reminds me in 3rd grade when you tell a short story to a student and it go's around the room till you get to the last student and he reads his out loud; you're bound to be off topic, but it makes for some interesting reading!
Old 01-25-2004, 09:50 PM

Who farted?
Old 01-25-2004, 10:10 PM

DavidMil has been found out!
Old 01-25-2004, 10:47 PM

hey guys this is out of context of the thread LMAO
Old 01-26-2004, 05:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree about the bashing. You can give your opinion, but in a civil manner. What irritates me is when someone asks about a particular bow or accessory. Then people start chiming in with "well, that's junk. I shoot this, and it's much better. So should you". If I ask about brand A, I'm not interested in brand B. Until I ask about brand B, brand A is what I want to hear about. And getting personal and argumentative is unnecessary. The forums are for discussions, not arguments.
Old 01-26-2004, 05:10 AM
Dominant Buck

How about those Redskins?[&:]

Oh.... I almost forgot the topic. I shoot a Darton Maverick with a Muzzy Zero Effect rest. Limb savers etc. ICS 340 Hunters with 125 Thunderheads. Did I leave anything out.... I mean this is a bowhunting forum ..... correct?[:-] I believe the bitch session stuff goes on Political or Off Season.[&:]

Quick Reply: All the bashing!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.